141 ⊹ guts

⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛

⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛

As we we're still trying to recover from Negan's sudden appearence, Tara and Heath also came back yesterday. But with all that was going on it was the least of our concerns. They were shocked and taken back at the recent events- they weren't here for any of it. Losing Denise, Abraham and Daryl. And now they have to suddenly bow down to the Saviors. Still no sign of Morgan and Carol though.

Spencer's car was stripped of most of it's food when we literally just got it a couple of minutes ago. One of the woman actually was flirting with Spencer as the other gave him a handshake. Told him that Negan loves a man who cooperates. This shit just made shake my head in disgust.

"We gotta get to Negan" Shane stated.

"Why?" Gabriel asked.

"We don't him picking through our shit while we just stand around doing nothing" Tara mentioned.

"Guys, let's just be chill about this okay?" i advised. Shane ignored my advice and made his way toward the savior leader.

"Better make sure he doesn't go off the rails again huh?" Spencer says before marching to his house. I gave him a glare as his figure retreated. Noah and Me decided to follow after him, as the others split off to get cleaned up.

Rosita went to the church to talk to Father Gabriel and the rest of us made our way slowly towards Rick's house to meet Negan. We arrived to see Spencer and Negan having a pool game in the middle of the street. 

↫❤⤧❤↬

"Looks like we didn't miss much" Noah said as Shane sucked his teeth.

 "I could never do this with Rick. He would just be standing there, scowling giving me that annoying side-eye he gives me" Negan said.

"That's actually what i came to see you about. i want to talk to you about Rick" Spencer comments.

"Alright Spencer talk to me, talk to me about Rick" Negan smiled as he played. 

"I get what you're trying to do here, what you're trying to build. I am not saying i am agreeing with your methods, but i get it..you're building a network. You're making people contribute for the greater good. It makes sense, But you should know that Rick Grimes has a history of not working well with others" Spencer informed him.

"Is that so?" Negan glanced over towards me and Shane who stood there watching.

 "Rick wasn't the original leader here. My Mom was, she was doing a really good job of it. Then she died, not long after Rick showed up--Same with brother, same with my dad" Spencer told the man.

"So everything was peachy for what-- years? and then Rick shows up, and suddenly you're an orphan? That is the saddest story i've ever heard..good for you he's not in charge anymore" Negan drank from his glass.

"Doesn't matter he's ego is out of control, he'll find a way to screw things up, to try and do things his way and to take over. That's what he did with my mom and that's what he'll do again" Spencer warned. 

"What exactly are you proposing be done about that?" Negan questioned.

"I am my mother's son. I can be the leader she was..that's what this place needs, That's what you need" I rolled my eyes at the bull shit coming out this guy's mouth.

"So i should put you in charge that's what you're saying?" Negan assumed.

"We'd be much better off." Negan smiled before tapping on Spencer's shoulder. 

"You know..i'm thinking Spencer, i'm thinking how Rick threatened to kill me, how he clearly hates my guts. But he is out there right now, gathering shit for me to make sure i don't hurt any of the fine people that live here. He is swallowing his hate and getting shit done. That takes Guts" Negan points out before putting the pool stick down. "And then there's you...the guy who waited for Rick to be gone so he could sneak over and talk to me to get me to do his dirty work, so he could take Rick's place. So i got to ask-- if you wanna take over why not just kill Rick yourself and just take over?"

"What? no, no. I didn't-- i don't--" Spencer stuttered.

"You know what i'm thinking cause i have a guess. It's because... you got no guts" Negan spoke before driving his blade right into Spencer's stomach and slashing open a giant wound. Everyone was taken by surprise as Spencer fell over and bled out.

 "OHH. How embarrassing. there they are, they were inside you the whole time. You did have guts. I've never been so wrong in my whole life!" Negan cheerily shouted.

 I've never been so wrong in my whole life!" Negan cheerily shouted

My jaw had clenched. I was furious, although I hated Spencer he didn't deserve to die. He was just making bad decisions and putting all the blame on Rick.. in the end that's what got him killed though. Still that's worth murdering someone over.

While i was thinking about this and Noah took over at a glance at Carl who didn't have his eye-patch on. I was barely comprending what Negan was saying but i could tell he was once again making jokes. 

I finally snapped out of it in time to catch Shane pulling out his pistol and shoot at Negan, but missing hitting Lucille. "Shit!" Negan's Men got him on the ground and unarmed. "What the shit! you just-- you tried to kill me?! You shot Lucille!" 

"She got in the way" Shane said with a knife to his Throat. 

"NO! Don't-" suddenly Arat pointed a gun at me daring me to make a move.

Negan picked up the bullet that was shot off. "What is this? what is this? This little bad boy made from scratch? Look at those crimps. This was homemade..you may be stupid darlin' but you showed some real ingenuity here. Arat grab her and put a Knife on her face" Negan referred to Tara. And Arat followed his orders, moving her attention from me to Arat."Lucilles beautiful surface will never look the same, so why should hers? Unless..Unless you tell me who made this"

"It was me..i made it" Shane lied trying to stop Arat from killing Tara. I would for sure be in Tara's position if Negan knew about me and Shane's history.

"You see, now i just think you're lying. And you lying to me now?! Such a shame..Arat's gonna have to cut up her pretty face! One more try, who made this bullet?"

"I told you..it was me" Shane groaned.

"Lucille..give me strength! Alright..have it you're way..Arat..kill somebody" We all looked a bit confused and worried as Arat suddenly moved her sights from Tara and towards Olivia before firing off a single shot. Olivia fell over lifeless.

Meanwhile, Rick and Aaron finally arrived back, with Aaron looking like he just went through a war. Rick was not gonna like this one bit.