170 ⊹ negan's letter

-----------------------------------------

The Next Morning I woke up finding out Rick finally read Morgans letter. Maggie confirmed i was happy that he finally knew what hes words were to him. After feeding Hope i let Shane watch over her before i laid down and stared aimlessly at the ceiling of the room i was sleeping in.

When i opened one of the cabinets i forgot that Negan's Letter was in there. The one Morgan wrote for him and nobody ever told Negan what Carl said. I sighed getting up out of bed and going over to find a walkie talkie to talk to Negan. Meanwhile I had Learned Glenn and Rosita went out together towards the sanctuary maybe in an attempt to find Eugene.

When i walked to Michonne about why she had left the letter in the cabinet she told me "i don't think it's needed and we just never found the right time to do so" I shook my head to that. "We have to tell him Michonne we can't just let Morgan write in his time of dying a letter that was never read to Negan. Maybe it'll do something maybe it stop this all" Michonne shook her head to my response not believing in it. Noah shook his head walking inside the room. Noah - "Are you kidding me? do you really believe that's gonna change anything Jessica? i've known you for a while now and i know you should be just like the rest of us, ready to kill that bastard. But it seems like you forgotten how many people he's already killed and will still continue until we stop him"

"Listen i know he killed Daryl and i'm super pissed about it in fact i'm furious but i wont let my fury and anger take over me. I'm not Glenn okay? i'm trying to put my problems aside and make it better for everyone" I said responding to his outburst at me. Noah - "You know whatever read him the note but trust me if we get the chance we're going to kill Negan anyways" He said walking out of the room as i sighed. Michonne shrugged before heading out as well.

Later that day as i still continue get myself to decide whether or not to speak with Negan, Gregory had returned to hilltop by himself and with a map for us

Later that day as i still continue get myself to decide whether or not to speak with Negan, Gregory had returned to hilltop by himself and with a map for us. Jane quickly put him back in the cell before we walked over to look at what he brought with him. It read "Tomorrow afternoon Negan and ten men at the X. other eleven person teams of each of the circles. End Negan, End the Rest, End This." And it was clearly from Dwight too. Tara was right to believe in that guy after all it seemed.

Jane - "What are we going to do?" We just gave each other glances. Rick - "We end it after all" He said before walking off. So I had decided then that i was going to talk to Negan after all. Maybe one last chance to stop this all from going down into a war with deaths on both sides. So i decided to set out outside of Hilltop to make this call. Only Michonne and Noah knew i was going to make this radio call. I used a excuse that i went to go on watch and maybe go on a quick run. They believed me because why wouldn't they? i am a valuable member of this community one of the originals.

After about twenty-thirty minutes i stopped and found a rooftop i could get on top of and read this letter to Negan. I waited a couple seconds a bit nervous and anxious to how this would go before clicking on the radio and speaking.

"Negan..It's Jessica." When there wasn't an immediate response i said "I'll wait" Negan - "The one with Child, Sister of one of the guys i bashed in back when we first met? Rick there with you? why don't you put him on?" I ignored that comment which took a lot but i did it somehow and said Jessica - "This isn't about Rick it's about Morgan" Negan - "What about him? he died already didn't he?" Jessica - "He wrote you a letter. And i'm delivering it because that's what he wanted." Negan - "Well, i can't promise not to kill the messenger." Jessica - "Just shut up and listen" i said angry at his comments.

I took out the paper, unfolded it before i began reading it to Negan. "Negan, this is Morgan. I was helping someone i got bit. We didn't even have to be doing what we were doing. I was just helping someone now i'm gone. You might be gone. Maybe my brother..Rick made your people give you up and he killed you, but i don't think so. I think you're still around and you're working on a way out. Maybe you got out and maybe you think we're a lost cause and you just want to kill all of us. I think you think you have to be who you are. I just wonder if this is what you wanted. I wanted to ask you..i wish i could've. Maybe you'll beat us and if you do, there'll be just be someone else to fight. The way out is working together. It's forgiveness. It's believing that it doesn't have to be a fight anymore. Because it doesn't, i hope Rick or Shane offers you peace and i hope you take it. I hope everything can change..it did for me. Start over. You still can..Morgan" I put the letter away.

Negan - "All this there is no getting out of it now. I wouldn't accept your surrender if you came to me on your knees. See, winning isn't about beating you it's about killing every last one of you. That is starting over. I never wanted this, but Rick made this happen. You tell him that..no more talk" He said before signing off. I sighed in anger before leaving back to Hilltop. War it is.