eighty nine ⊹ keeping a promise

⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛

⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛

I pulled my legs close to my chest as I was unable to get some sleep tonight. I was sitting on the front row of the church as Shane walked over to me after checking on Hope. "Is she awake?" I inquired.

"No, surprisingly" Shane chuckled.

"That is surprising... with all that went down a few hours ago" I sighed."I'm going to go check on Andrea" I announced, getting up from the seat when Shane pulled me back towards him.

Shane smiled and gave me a quick kiss before I pulled away. I walked into the back room to see Glenn and Tara looking down at the resting Andrea.

"You know, the one good thing... it made me forget the pain in my leg" The blonde joked. The fact that she can lighten this dire situation mind boggles me.

Tara was trying to care for her as she was slowly dying. She made it even more comfortable for her to be there. I pulled a chair and sat down next to them. "And my side, so two good things" Andrea added.

"We're not playing that game anymore, all things considered. I figured you could humor me a little bit..." Tara chuckled.

"Why didn't you tell me when it happened?" I wondered.

"I knew when I told you it'd become all about the end...and I liked the middle." Andrea smiled as Glenn shook his head and made his way out of the room.

"He cares too much. It's fine" I reassured them before following after him.

↫❤⤧❤↬

"We're in here, and they could be anywhere... but we know exactly where they are" Rick laid out the idea.

"Plan's got stones, I'll give you that." Rosita nodded.

"Make our move before they do" Carol agreed.

"That's right, they're counting on us thinking straight" Shane said from a seated position.

"Are we?" Rosita quizzed as we all turned to her. "I'm just making sure" she said, raising her hands.

"It is a big play." Maggie sat forward from her seat.

"Remember what these people are capable of?" Rick looked at Tyreese. Tyreese?" he called.

"Yeah?" Tyreese perked up.

"You up for this?" Rick asked.

"I'm going with you... I won't be out there and avenge Andrea" Glenn determinedly said.

"Alright, I'll be here with her." Tyreese nodded.

"Me too" Bob said.

"I want to be part of this" Glenn said as he got his gear ready. Meanwhile, Tyreese and Bob entered the office.