Molly

"You're a sick bastard." Room two girl spat.

I took a deep breath to try and calm myself down. I was just about to walk out of her room before I quickly turned around. I ran up to her, throwing her into the corner. Her head smacked against the wall as she fell to the floor.

"That's fucking it!" I screamed. "Time for your ass to go."

She didn't even look scared. She actually looks relieved. I threw a few more punches to her face, until she started to let a few cries out from pain.

"Just kill me, please!" She shouted.

"You want me to kill you?" I asked confused.

"Yes, I have been waiting for ages. I'm never getting out of this shit hole, just kill me now!" She begged.

I have been waiting ages for me to kill her too, don't know why I haven't. I smirked at her before I walked out of her room. Getting my gun, knifes and a big black bag from under the mini-table. Walking back into her room with a huge smile on my face, I pulled out the gun and aimed it at her face. A hint of sacredness showed on her face.

"Bye." I smiled as I pulled the trigger letting the bullet go through her forehead, killing her straight away.

Just with the other victim, I laid her body out on the floor. Pulling out my sharp knife, cutting her body up into little parts. I then grabbed my bag, chucking all the body parts into the bag. Once I was done with that, I placed the bag by the door leaving it there until later tonight.

After showering and changing into fresher clothes I went back down to the basement to give the victims some lunch. I got happy when I started to open Robins door, thinking I might be getting some again. I was totally wrong once I fully opened the door, Robin ran up to me crying with her hands swinging at me. I placed my hands on either side of her shoulders, strongly holding her body away from me. She cried hysterically as she tried her hardest to hit me.

"What the fuck you doing?!" I shouted, confused by her sudden actions.

"You killed another person!" She cried. "How can I like such a horrid person?" She said calmer.

She stopped hitting me as she walked back slowly until she flopped onto her bed. She sat there looking at the wall, as it looked like she was thinking deeply. I just stayed standing her as I was confused and didn't know what to do.

"I didn't force you to like me." I sighed.

Just when I admit I like her back, she flips out on me. Another reason why I should never like or trust girls. She got bipolar. Just thinking about everything what just happened made my mood switch.

"Fuck you! Fuck this liking shit! I did kill her, and I don't give a fuck!" I shouted bitterly.

I didn't give her anytime to make me more pissed off as I walked out of her room, getting her tray from the outside door and chucking it against the wall. I locked her door then stomped up to my frontroom. Going to my secret stash, dodging the Marijuana to go for the stronger shit. Poppin' a Molly as I relaxed into my seat, waiting for the pill to settle into my system.

"You want to watch me have sex, huh?" My auntie laughed evilly as she lowered herself onto this random mans dick.

I sat there hopeless tied up to a chair as I looked everywhere but my Auntie. I could still sadly hear her moaning, I couldn't block that out as she was moaning so loud. I cringed as she kept calling this man Daddy. This is officially my first time seeing sex, I'm not old enough to have a phone or something, so there's no way of me watching porn. Now I'm watching real life porn, I can't even enjoy it because I know it's my disgusting Auntie.

I woke up as I non-stopped laughed, I was crying from laughing so hard. Guessing the pill has gone into my system. I laughed as I forced myself up from my chair, making my way back down to the basement. I unlocked Robins door to see her curled up in a ball on her bed. She was snoring lightly, guess she cried herself to sleep. I chuckled as I climbed on top of her. She opened her eyes to see me straight away, she screamed from shock as she tried to move from underneath me. I laughed deeply as I started to rip her clothes off her, taking my clothes off too once she was naked.

"Chris, please no!" She screamed as she started to cry.

She kicked, punched and slapped me. She tried everything to try and get out off my grip. Of course it didn't work as I forced myself into her, aggressively forcing myself into her, thrusting deep and fast into her as she cried for help. She kept begging until she was coming close to a orgasm, she stopped begging as she started to moan. She tried her hardest not to moan but the pleasure was getting too much for her, I could tell by her sexual faces. She screamed as she climaxed all over me, I didn't stop pumping into her until my orgasm came too. I got off her, placing my clothes back on. I looked up to see her laying there breathing heavily, I laughed loudly as I walked myself out of the room. After locking her door up I looked to the right to see the black bag, time to get rid off her. I picked up the bag throwing it over my shoulder as I walked out to the back garden. Tying to bag up to the quad-bike, starting it up then I drove off to drop her body off with the others.
___________
Short, horrid sex scene.
Important question, how do you guys want this story to end?
Whatcha want to happen in this story in general?
AND IMPORTANT NEWS; it was my SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY yesterday! I'll be going to London for the weekend for my birthday celebration so the next update will be next weekday.
Vote & comment please.