Robin

12.30pm

Late breakfast for them today as I've just woke up, I didn't get to sleep until early morning. I spent the whole night and some of the morning drinking and getting high, it helps ease my mind. It also controls my anger problems. I picked up my tray of foods and headed down to the basement. Doing my usually routine, also room number two doing her usual routine by calling me a sick bastard everyday. I don't care what she says though, so I don't know why she even wastes her effort on telling me.

I waited outside room five door for a while, Robins room. I don't know why I'm getting nervous, maybe I should just kill her too. It would make things easier as she's making a nigga feel weird and different. However, I already need another victim to fill up room one, I don't need two more victims to find. I finally opened up her door, not making eye contact with her as I just placed her tray in the floor. I went to leave before I heard her sweet voice ring through my ears.

"C-Can I have a shower?" She sweetly asked.

I turned around to look at her fragile body, my mind went blank for a minute as I just looked at her. But then remembered she's my victim, no different than everyone else so she can't get special treatment because she's better looking than the others. She also has a better personality than the others, and a better sense of humor, and better style... But she's getting treated the same.

"No you can't, not until tomorrow." I said sternly as I turned back around going to close the door before she spoke again.

"I-I peed myself." She shyly spoke.

"You what?" I asked turning around, I heard her but why she peeing herself when there is a bucket to pee in next to her?

"I was too scared, I didn't want to move. I-I got so scared that I p-peed myself." She said embarrassed and nervous.

"Get up." I demanded.

Once she stood up I saw the wet patch underneath her, I sighed as I signalled her to follow me. I walked her over to the shower and turned it on for her, she didn't waste any time taking her clothes of and jumping straight into it. While she washed herself I grabbed some spare clothes for her.

"I want a shower too you sick bastard!" Room two girl shouted.

"Shut up!" I shouted back, then chuckled at the end. She the last person I would be nice too in here.

I turned my attention back to Robin, seeing the water trickle down her back I couldn't move my eyes away from her. Her hands ran through her hair as she washed it, she pissed her pants not her hair, I'll let her clean it anyway... Only this once. She washed the last bit of shampoo out of her hair then turned the tap off, she turned around facing me. She placed her hands over her boobs to cover up herself, she crossed her legs as much as she could to cover up her downstairs.

"I have seen it before ma." I chuckled.

She blushed as bit as I gave her a towel, she quickly wrapped it around her body. She dried herself then put on her fresh clothes, I watched her the whole time of course. She too fine.

"You got a brush?" She asked nervously.

I sighed as I grabbed her wrist pulling her into her room, locking it up after then I ran upstairs. I searched around the house before I found a hair brush for her, I don't know why I'm even doing this for her. I went back down to he basement, going to her room. I locked the door after and gave her the hair brush. She looked shocked at first but then she smiled.

"Thank you Chris." She said sweetly.

Her saying my name gave me a weird chill, I don't know how she can be alright around me. I watched as she brushed her beautiful long hair, she blushed lightly as she must have felt me starring.

"Sorry, your just so beautiful." I said honestly, shocking myself once I realised what I actually just said.

"Thank you." She nervously giggled.

I sat down next to her, she slightly tensed up when I did. I don't want her to be afraid of me. I know she has reasons too, I raped her and she heard me kill someone of course she's going to be scared.

"I'm not going to hurt you." I said lowly. "I just want you to be comfortable with me, like you was before... Before you knew what I was really like." I sighed.

"What's going to happen to me?" She said sadly as she put the brush down, turning all her attention to me. It made me feel nervous, I didn't know what to say back.

"I-I don't know." I said turning my eyes away from her, I couldn't look back into her eyes. There was too much pain inside of them, I couldn't handle all the guilt.

"Just get it over with please." She sniffed.

"Can we just talk?" I asked, finally looking back into her eyes. I wanted to get of the subject, I just want to have a nice conversation for once.

"You can tell me why you do this?" She asked with hurt in her voice.

"It's not my fault!" I shouted as I stood up on my feet. "You stupid bitch!" I went to slap her but I just couldn't place my hands on her, how could I hurt a face so beautiful? What's wrong with me?

I didn't know what to do so I just aggressively walked out of her room, after locking it I went upstairs. Why does she have to ask personal questions? Why does she have to be complicated? I grabbed a bottle of whiskey and just drank it from the bottle. I went to grab a rolled up blunt, but I decided I needed something stronger. I unlocked my safe and pulled out my mini bag, which held my cocaine. I didn't waste time sniffing up a massive load of it. I lowered myself down onto the ground, I sat there with my back up against the wall, just sitting there weakly.
______
Didn't re-read his chapter either... So, sorry for any mistakes.
Y'all like this story so far? Need some inspiration to keep writing...
Vote & comment pleaseee!