Victims

I woke up from banging coming from my front door, I sighed getting up from my bed. Quickly chucking on a top and boxers to make my way to the door, I opened up to see my regular customer Billy.

"What's up?" I said tiredly.

"My fucking wife." Once I heard wife I opened up the door to allow him to walk in, I already know his come here to have sex with one of my victims, he always does when his wife has done something.

"What she do now?" I asked not really bothered.

"She says she wants to go back to the 'no sex' rule again, can you imagine me not having sex?!" He shouted.

"Well, I don't really imagine you having sex." I answered like it was a trick question or something.

"That's why I'm here, to fuck my girl." He said allowing a little smirk form on his face after. He calls victim number one his girl, every time he comes round he has sex with her.

"You got your 200 dollars?" I asked, he nodded at me as he got his money out of his pocket.

He placed the money in my hand, then we started to head to the basement. My customers of course have a lot of money to be spending. I went to unlocked room number one for him before he asked something.

"You got a new girl?" He asked referring the the new blood stains on room number five door.

"Yeah, she's already my favourite. She's called Robin." I said, a little smile forming on my face but I quickly whipped it off.

"Oh so you actually remember her name, that's the first. Can I have a look at your favourite?" He asked, I instantly felt annoyed.

I don't want anyone seeing Robin, I feel protective over her for some reason. I didn't say anything instead I just went over to room five and unlocking it, once I opened the door I saw Robin curled up in a ball silently crying.

"C-Chris?" She cried gently, I don't know why she making it sound like a question she can see it's me.

"It's me baby." I answered, then I realised I called her 'baby' I never speak to my victims nicely.

"Please, tell me this is just a bad dream." She said still crying, I just wanted to hold her and say it's going to be ok. But I'm the one causing this pain, and it's not going to stop. I know it's not going to be ok.

"I'm-I'm sorry." I replied. Ok first of I have never ever apologised, especially not to any of my victims. Secondly, I don't stutter but she got a nigga feeling nervous. I need to man back up.

"I want her." I heard Billy say behind me smirking.

"You can't have her." I said quickly, I don't want him or anywhere touching her. She's mine. I quickly shut the door, locking it back after.

"Why not?!" He semi-shouted.

"Don't be shouting in my house!" I shouted. "You can't have her, because you just can't, ok?!"

"I will pay you double, I got another 200 in my pocket." He smirked, he knows I can't turn down money.

I don't want him to think I actually having any feelings, especially feelings for my victims. I sighed, as I accepted the double amount. Walking back over to Robins unlocking it for him, I took a look at Robins sad face before I closed the door. I waited there for a while, I couldn't move something was stopping me. I started to hear Robin cry loudly, she was begging him to stop. Once I heard him moan, I started to head upstairs not wanting to hear him make anymore sexual noises.

I walked up to the kitchen and started preparing six breakfasts for the victims and me, today it's shower day. Where I attempt to wash the victims in the shitty shower downstairs, some are easy to wash but others like to try their luck. After I finished preparing just a simply toast and butter, I got a glass of water for each of them too. Putting everything on the tray I headed back to the basement. Robin was still crying, and Billy was still moaning. I placed the food down on the mini table. Grabbing my keys to unlock the rooms.

I started off at room one like usually, unlocking it to see her sleeping. I just placed the food and drink on the floor, then locked the door back up again. Then I unlocked room two, she's usually the one who tests my patiences. Once I unlocked it, I saw her standing by her bed. She watched every move I made as I placed her breakfast down.

"You're a sick bastard." She said, repeating the same shit she always says.

"Once again, I don't care." I laughed bitterly.

She started to run at me, but once she came close enough to me I connected my fist to her face causing her to fall back and blood instantly started to pour from her mouth and nose.

"Don't try me." I said spitting on her face after.

I didn't give her one last look I just walked out angrily. The next two victims where easy, I just went in and put their food down. Next room was Robins, Billy was still in there. He hasn't got great stamina, so he usually has a half way break to catch his breath back. I waited for a few minutes before he was finally down, I showed him out of my house then headed back down to the basement. I was nervous to go into Robins room. But she needed to eat, so I unlocked the door and put her food down. I didn't make any eye contact with her, I couldn't even look in her direction. I could hear her sniffing from where she has been crying so much.

"Why? What did I do?" She cried, I'm guessing she's asking me this question. I don't know what to say back.

It's not what she personal did, it's what women do. The women I had in my life, all treated me badly so now I just take that pain out on other women. I just ignored her question as I left locking the door up once I did.
______
Comments on this chappie?... Bit longer than usually, as they have been really small chapters.
Vote & comment because you are nice people like that;)