Fright night

I went back into the room to see Robin shaking and still crying for help, she going to be to forceful if I just untie her. So, she's given me no choice. I swung my fist into her face about four times until I knew she was knocked back into sleep again. I untied her wrists and ankles, picking her weak body up over my shoulders. Walking down stairs until I reached the basement door, picking up the key and unlocking it, then making sure it was locked after. I walked down the basement stairs once I got to the bottom on the left was five small rooms, each room had a women locked up inside except room five. On my right is where I have a mini shower, a sink and a mini table. Robin was victim number five, she's going to fill up my empty room.

I carried Robin to the room five door, searching through my keys to find the right one. Once I unlocked the door I chucked Robins body onto her stained old disgusting bed. In the corner is a bucket for them to do their business in, and some toilet roll so they don't get a nasty ass. Screaming caught my attention, I already have a clue who it's coming from. She's always screaming. Victim number two. I sighed in frustration, walking out of Robins room and locking it up after I then made my way to room two.

"I know you're out their you sick bastared!" Victim number two shouted at me from her room.

"I know you're in their hopeless ugly little girl." I spoke back butterly, laughing after as she thinks her words could actually affect me.

"I have been here for months, when the fuck you going to let me out!" She shouted, I could hear her voice cracking she's trying to hold back tears.

"When no one else wants to pay to rape you. Then I'll kill you, put you in a black bag then chuck you in the sea just like all the other girls." I laughed, then I finally heard her start crying. "Good night." I chuckled, as I turned the lights off.

Walking back upstairs from the basement, once again locking the door after me. Walking back into the front room to finish my blunt up from earlier. Once I took a drag, I instantly felt better. Then grabbing the bottle of whiskey from under the table, taking a massive gulp of that. I don't drink or smoke to wash away my guilt, because I don't have any. I have been doing this to women since I was twenty, I'm twenty five now. I would find women, bring them back to my house, rape them, then throw them with the rest of the girls downstairs in the basement. But I wouldn't just leave them there, I have regular customers who pay me a lot of cash to sexual abuse my victims. Once the women get to run downed where no one wants to touch them anymore just like I said earlier I would throw their dead bodies into the sea. That's the only reason I use my boat, to travel far up so no one can see me.

Main reason why I never feel guilty is because I have nothing to feel bad about. I blame my mum and all other women in the world for this, they made me do this. If my mum didn't pick my dad over me I wouldn't be raping girls, if my first love didn't cheat on me I wouldn't be using women as sex slaves. If my auntie never abused me when I was a little kid, I wouldn't be killing women now. They done all of this to me, they put this horrid thoughts into my mind.

But of course no one knows what I do except my customers, and they don't even know everything I do. My victims they are lucky enough to know my secret because I show it on them. Everyone on the outside world just sees me as a rich business man, all I do is some property work. But they don't know half of my money comes from selling my victims body. I laughed at the thought of what I do, then taking a last big drag of my blunt before I decided to get my ass to sleep.
_______
Now you got some idea of what he does, trust there's a lot more drama to come;)
Sorry for the short chapters there will be longer chapters from now on.
Do you lot like this story or nah? Sorry, it's a tad fucked up in the head.
Vote & comment please!