𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

˜"*°•.˜"*°• - •°*"˜.•°*"˜       

It's been a year and a half since Aang abruptly left the Gaang without a single goodbye to all his bestfriends. After 3 months of ghosting they believed he just forgot about them full on and found another group of friends. After the first two weeks of no contact, they went to Principal Iroh to tell him about this but he just told them that he moved out of the city. The Gaang didn't hear from Aang for the rest of the school year.

One day Toph was out with the group, which is Sokka, Katara, Suki, Azula, Ty Lee, Mai and her, Azula Mai and Ty Les didn't come today though they were busy, when she got a text. She saw the text and asked to go to the bathroom for a quick second. She double read the text to make sure that she wasn't hallucinating things and clicked the call button on her phone.

"Hey Toph, how are you doing?" The voice asked from inside the phone. Toph was close to snapping and fainting at the same time when she heard how nonchalant he was. Multiple things were running inside her head when she heard his voice and none of them were positive.

"Twinkletoes, you better have a really good explanation why you ghosted us abruptly for a year and a half and then out of nowhere decided to call-" Toph's voice was a mixture of confusion, irritation. She could hear faint chatter in the background as well as music in the background which is weird because only his second uncle thrice removed or his uncle lives with him.

"I do. Can we meet near Santa Monica PIer tomorrow at 3;00, I'll explain ove- YES MOM!" MOM?! Didn't Aang's mom die when he was a child? Toph at this certain time was almost 100% sure she was dreaming this whole thing up and didn't really get this call from Twinkle Toes. Toph was thinking about ending the call pretending it didn't happen and walking out the restroom to go to her friends.

"You better explain when I get there. And mom, when did you-" Toph started but got cut off in the middle of her sentence by Aang. She was starting to get a bit frustrated at the interruption of almost all her sentences. She didn't show it though since it would be best to keep a calm levelhead.

"I promise I'll explain," Aang said, hurriedly trying to end the call. "I'll talk to you later Toph, bye!" Aang chose to end the phone call after that moment. Toph was very confused about the conversation she just had with Aang and wanted to lie down as soon as possible. She walked out back to the ice cream parlor where her friends were stuck in thought at what just happened.

Katara was the first to notice that Toph seemed distracted and asked her something that snapped her out of trance. "Toph are you okay? Did something happen in the bathroom? Are you hurt?" At first Toph didn't reply then once she got out of her dazed expression and mindset she replied to Katara.

"The weirdest thing just happened to me. Twinkle Toes called me, and asked me to meet up with him." None of her friends could contain their shock at what Toph had just said. They immediately blew up asking her questions left and right and finally she couldn't take all the questions and yelled.

"STOP! Damn, I get it you're confused and surprised, but I can't take all the questions you're spewing at me." Toph was irritated and didn't exactly want a headache for when she goes home after the ice cream shop today. 

||A/N This was the prologue and was really short, next chapter will be longer. This will also mostly be Aang-centric starting the next chapter, it will be mostly Aang's POV, I hope you enjoyed it. 💧Water Tribe💧||

                                                          ˜"*°•.˜"*°• - •°*"˜.•°*"˜

•°*"˜