🏫𝙐𝙜𝙝, 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡🏫

It was finally the first day of school and yet again, the boys thought that they should match, even though they probably won't have the same classes, the girls are matching too

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was finally the first day of school and yet again, the boys thought that they should match, even though they probably won't have the same classes, the girls are matching too. They all decided to wear blue today. The boys were wearing sky, royal, sapphire and azure blue hoodies with a different pair black ripped jeans. The girls were wearing baby blue and navy blue plaid dresses with a white undershirt and they were all wearing their Air Force 1's. The girls were pretty tall too, Arya and Leila were 5'10 ½, they were actually the same height as each other.

"Wait is this the first time we unintentionally matched with the girls because we, like, did a really good job." Hem said as they pulled into the parkway, of course Zuko rolled his eyes at that, he's not sure whether he even agreed to match with the imbeciles, but he did it anyway.

"Me and Zuko are going to go to the front office y'all can do what you want to do but get a schedule." Aang said as he exited the car and dragged Zuko to the front of the building.

"Why did you drag me?" Zuko groaned as they reached the front office/attendance office.

"We probably have the most similar schedule, considering we had almost all the same classes last year." Aang said as he tried to get his schedule from the lady at the front desk it looked like a smile was stuck on her face, her name tag said Joo Dee

"Names, children" She still had that creepy smile on her face that sent chills down Zuko and Aang's spine.

"Aang Jiyang" Aang said it at the same time Zuko said "Zuko Fyre"

"Here's you boys schedule and have a good time at this school." Zuko and Aang quickly grabbed their schedule and ran out of the attendance office.

"That lady was a bit too creepy. Can I see your schedule?" Zuko handed Aang his schedule to compare "Ok so we have 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 8th together. Let me check with the rest." He texted Zuko and his schedule to the group chat, he waited a few minutes before he got some messages back, it turned out all the boys had 3rd period together Zuko had 7th period with Arya and Leila. Aang had 7th period with Kuzon and Hem, Arya and Leila had 3rd period with each other, Zuko had 2nd period with Hem, Aang had 2nd period with Leila, Hem and Arya, nobody had the same 5th and 6th period and everyone had the same 8th period.

Zuko and Aang made their way to 1st period with Mr. Pakku, on their way to 1st they stopped by their lockers and got their things. Once they got inside Mr Pakku's class he seemed to be the strict kind of teacher it turns out Toph was in that class too. Mr. Pakku first asked them to introduce themselves.

"Hi I'm Aang Jiyang and-" Mr Pakku cut Aang off before he could say anything more.

"You can have a seat in the back near Mai or Toph." Aang was about to say something else, but before it came out his mouth Mr. Pakku started on Zuko, so he just sat near Toph. "Introduce yourself."

"I'm Zuko Fyre so-" Mr Pakku interrupted yet again and told him to sit near Mai.

"Does anyone have any questions about this?" Mr Pakku addressed the rest of his students. A few students raised his hands. The one in the middle row was first. "Yes?"