🏀𝘿𝙤𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡🏀

"We're going to a dodgeball center

"We're going to a dodgeball center." Everyone turned to look at him with a deadpan expression.

"Why would we go there, that's legit the most random place you could have thought of. Do you even know how to play dodgeball, little rat." Hem used the nickname he usually used to call Kuzon for when he came up with something completely and utterly dumb.

Kuzon groaned at the nickname and brushed over that last sentence. "I heard that if any team can be the last one standing then they get 5 free pizza's" They all looked at him again with the same expression.

"You can just buy the pizza yourself, your rich remember." The boys were all rich enough to just buy 5 large pizzas "What are we even going to do with large pizzas anyway"

"Where's the fun in just buying 5 large pizzas if you can compete to get them." Kuzon grinned at his friends as they all groaned.

"Just give Aang the damn location," Zuko said as he and the rest of the boys walked to the car. Kuzon's head turned to him in surprise.

"Wait, you actually agreed to do that, I'm really surprised you did," Kuzon said to his scarred friend.

"I think it'll be fun" Aang said as they got inside the car, Hem just gave him one of those looks. "What?"

"Of course you're still as optimistic as ever." Aang rolled his eyes at that sentence.

"I'm sorry I'm not as pessimistic as Zuko" An offended hey came from Zuko's mouth. Everyone rolled their eyes at him because it was true that he was very pessimistic.

Aang walked up to Hem and Zuko "If the girls get mad at us for leaving them out, blame it on Kuzon, got it?" They all nodded and agreed to blame everything on Kuzon.

When they got to the dodgeball arena/place they immediately marveled at how crowded and big it was.

Aang asked the first question to Kuzon.

"So how do we compete? Do we just like, walk in or something and say we want to join the challenge? One more thing you realize we all play basketball so we're probably not going to win." All his friends looked at him shocked at how blunt he was about it. "What? I said yes because it sounded fun not because we were going to win this." Aang rolled his eyes at them.

"Well actually I think we just walk in but I'm not sure I didn't check."Kuzon said, as if practiced, all of his friends facepalmed at the same time.

"C'mon let's just go inside I'm not dealing with your stupid brain right now." Zuko said as he dragged his friends in, they stopped at the front desk first.

The woman at the front desk was maybe 5'8 and apparently her name was June. She had multiple tattoos on her arms and she was chewing on some gum. "Age"

They all said 17 and the lady gave them a band and told them to enjoy. It seemed like she did not want to be here and someone was forcing her.

They got inside the arena and started immediately and managed to make it to the finales when they started having some problems. The tall guy with a toothpick in his mouth kept trying to cheat them off. They decided to call halftime and make a plan.