Chapter One *

Alicia

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck." I groan slamming my car door shut and making my way into my house. Tonight's meet-up didn't go as planned, I was pissed off, covered in bruises and dried blood. Wanting to drink, shower, and pass the fuck out. I wanted to forget everything that happened tonight.

I didn't want to call Russ and tell him about tonight, he would lecture me and clearly, it wasn't something that was needed right now. I should have stuck to my side of things and not helped him but he made me feel fucking bad. I was just supposed to stay at the club tonight, but getting sucked into meeting one of his buyers.

They didn't like that he supposedly upped the price for them, but I heard they were cutting it with their shit and selling it higher than what was wanted. That pissed Russ off, and instead of cutting ties and stop selling to them, he made their option to buy harder, more expensive.

I had told Jake that I was just passing on the message and if he didn't want it anymore, they would need to leave, which led him to pull his gun and put his men on me. I fought them as much as I could, killing two of his men before Jake got pissed and told them to stop and wait in the car.

Needless to say, Russ was right and he caved and bought what he needed, I had my rush for the night and so did they.

I shake off the thought of tonight And heading over to my cabinet and grabbing a bottle of whiskey, popping the cap off and chugging some, the burn tingling its way down to my stomach. Niall was supposed to be with me tonight and he wasn't.

I was more than capable of taking care of myself but at the same time, needing and wanting him to be there tonight. Whatever the fuck he was doing could have waited.

Right on cue I heard my door open and slam shut, turning to see Niall standing at the end of the hall looking at me, "Holy shit. You look rough." Rolling my eyes and taking another drink.

"Nice to see you too, why the fuck didn't you show up tonight?" I raised an eyebrow and he looked down for a second before back up at me and sighed.

I untied my hair as it fell over my shoulder and down my back, ending at the middle of it. "I'm sorry Li, I got caught up in some other shit and you weren't answering your phone." He rubbed the back of his neck and walked over to me, grabbing the bottle out of my hands. His fingertips brushing against my wrist as he took it before pressing the bottle to his lips and tilting his head back so slightly to drink some.

"It's fine, I've had my phone shut off since Russ asked me to go tonight.." Tucking a small piece of my black hair behind my ear and watching Niall intently as he drank the whiskey from the bottle like it was water.

He raised an eyebrow and smirked at me when he noticed I was watching him, he swiped his thumb across his bottom lip collecting the alcohol that spilled "Open." He demanded as my lips parted slightly and his thumb rested on my bottom lip before I slid my tongue round to taste the whiskey before closing my mouth and slightly sucking on his thumb. A throaty moan escaped from his lips and I smiled before pulling away and grabbing the alcohol again to drink it.

"I need to shower and clean this awful night off me. You're welcome to join.." I turned around and started to walk towards my room, hearing Niall follow shortly behind me. I needed him tonight, my body and brain still buzzing from the high and needing to be in control.

Once I pass the doorway, turning the lights on as they illuminate my room a dark purple I sit the bottle on my dresser and slowly unzipping and sliding out of my black dress. "Fuck, Alicia." Looking over my shoulder, his pupils dilated once he realizes I'm not wearing any underwear. I watched him quickly undress and head to the bathroom connected to my room.