Chapter Two

This chapter will have two povs!!
————————————————

Niall

I woke up in Alicia's bed alone and I sighed, rolling over and yawning. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand to check the time and seeing a text from her,

Li: Hey, went to meet up with Russ, he hired the new guy without me there, apparently, he's a perfect fit. Showed up at the club and Russ was gone- super pissed off. Hope this blows up in his face. Meeting starts whenever you pick me up and we go back to his place-

Groaning I finally get up and stretch my arms up above my head, my muscles ached a little from last night, it had been a while since Alicia and I fucked. My sore body was evidence of that, rolling out of her bed I stood up, spotting my blue and white striped shirt. I threw it on over my head and searched the room for my white dress pants, spotting them folded on the chair in the corner. I chuckled finally getting dress and fixing my hair in her dresser mirror.

I look at myself and down at my neck, the two-deep red marks on my neck that I was sporting proudly looked fucking hot. I wonder how hers looked and if she was showing them off. Walking to the kitchen, I grabbed my keeps off the table, walked out of her house, and unlocked my dark grey Audi S8, and hopped in, letting the car start before backing out and taking off towards Peekaboo. The drive felt like it took forever but it was a short 20 minutes with me weaving in and out of traffic on the highway.

Pushing my sunglasses on my head, placing a cigarette between my slightly parted lips, and lit it. I watched Alicia blow through the double black doors with an annoyance on her face. "What's wrong, sunshine?" I winked at her and she rolled her eyes, she looked like she was about to punch me but when she looked down she smiled a little.

"I told you,  Russ hired the new guy without me fucking being here, I'm so fucking pissed off, I'm going to beat his ass." she laughed a little bit then grabbed my wrist, turning the cigarette towards her lips and took a deep inhale. Exhaling the smoke into my face, she smirked a little and looked down at my neck then back up at me, "showing off the way I marked you huh?" Her hand grasped my jaw and tilted my head to the side to get a better look before she let go and smiled, blushing a little.

"I am, I told you to mark me." I chuckled a bit before looking at her neck and chest, her black cropped shirt tied all the way together in the front, stopping just right at her chest, showing off the small bruises I gave her last night, her dark red shorts, short enough they ride up just to show the bottom of her ass that had finger mark bruises.

"Ni, stop looking at me like you wanna fuck me on your car and drive us to Russ's before he shoots the both of us for making the meeting this late anyways." She laughed, making me chuckle as I shake my head and open my passenger car door for her as she slid in and shut it.

We finally made it to Russ', Alicia grabbing a cigarette and lighting it as soon as we walked through the doors, taking a long drag. I could tell she was a little nervous, Russ was probably going to yell at her for killing two of Jake's men but I don't blame her if they went to attack her.

"Hello, Ni are you there?" She snapped me out of my thoughts, her hands on her hips in front of the office door before turning and knocking on it loudly, hearing him yell from behind it for us to come in.

"Sorry." I chuckled a little and followed her inside when the doors opened. Russ sat in a tall black leather chair behind his desk that was covered in a wide amount of drugs, mostly coke. He leaned down to sniff a line then rubbed his nose, letting out a sigh of relief.