Chapter Ten

Outfits for the night, enjoy, we're just getting started!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alicia

I heard from Harry a little last night after I left Niall's and then he called me this morning, letting me know he was feeling okay and to say thank you again.

The club was closed tonight since Niall and I were both working at this party, and I didn't want to leave it to Harry and any of the other girls to keep an eye out. They all deserved the time off anyway.

I slid my hand across the empty spot next to me in bed as I laid there wrapped in a towel from my shower, alone. I didn't like to be alone; I was never good at it.

Last night was the first time in months I slept by myself or was alone. I didn't mind, I thought a lot about what's going on, who I felt like I could trust, every situation I was brought into recently I just sat and thought about.

I just wanted to stay in bed for a little while longer, but I needed to get ready and meet Niall. I huff, getting up and dropping the towel, sliding on my black lace g-string. I checked out my reflection, looking at every little curve of my body.

I grabbed the dress hanging before I slid it on, turning back to the mirror to look at myself. The dress hugging my curves in all the right places. This was good, I knew I looked hot and I could use that to my advantage with these disgusting men. Get what I want, and that was the plan tonight, I needed to find out some information, and I didn't care how rough it got.

An hour had past and I did my makeup, something natural with a nice winged eyeliner and red lipstick. I didn't know how tonight would play out, I was excited and nervous, it'd been a long time since we had to go to parties like this. I always liked dressing up and forgetting who I was for a little. Made me feel important.

"Alicia?" I heard Niall call out from the kitchen and I yelled at him from my room, before standing up and sliding my black high heels on. He entered the room as I slid my knife and the small gun into the holster that was strapped to my upper thigh.

"Oh, Russ told us not to bring anything, Li. They are searching everyone once they get it." He leaned against my wall and raised an eyebrow as I shrugged at him, I didn't care, they weren't going to find it, I was fine. I was sure of it.

"Don't worry I got it, I promise. You look handsome though." I smile at him, his white shirt under his black suit jacket was unbuttoned a bit, showing off his chest hair and gold necklace he was wearing. He did look really fucking good.

"Thank you, and you look beautiful." He smiled at me before pushing off the wall and walking over to me, holding his hand out with a soft blush on his face, "Are you ready Miss Owens?" He let out a little laugh as I placed my hand in his.