Chapter Five

Harry

Niall has been staying with me for the last week and a half since he got out of the hospital. Li's been over every day and the two of them both were annoying me, I was upset and pissed off at Niall still for all this shit, but I guess it was a drug deal gone bad and he had been shot in the shoulder. He was going to be fine, but he was acting like he was dying which was fucking annoying.

"H, can you bring me some water?" Niall snapped me out of my thoughts as he sat across from me on the couch, Alicia was sitting on the floor painting her toenails a bright hot pink.

"No, you can get up and get it yourself." shaking my head as he sighed and huffed like a baby, I had been doing everything for him, and so was Li, but she didn't mind, she told me the night he came to stay with me she felt like it was her fault because Russ wouldn't tell her anything about it. I had to reassure her it truly wasn't her fault, and this was just how it was going to be.

She knew that, but I think it bothered her having someone close to her in the same work, even though she and Niall owned the club together, which I also found out that night. I think Li was upset because she just word vomited almost everything. It was nice to see her trust me though, with only knowing me for a week now.

"Harry, my arm fucking hurts, plea-"

"You act as you got shot in the fucking ass." Alicia let out a snorted laugh after my comment and I laughed with her

"You know what, fuck you guys, if one of you gets shot, I'm laughing at you and won't help." he rolled his eyes and he stood up and walked to the kitchen, grabbing water.

Alicia stood up, still laughing a bit at our bickering, "You can tell you guys grew up together, you're like annoying ass brothers." she grabbed Niall's water out of his hand before drinking most of it, he stood there staring at her, mouth wide open.

"What the fuck is with you guys ganging up on me." he fake pouted and she pinched his cheeks.

"Gotta keep you on your toes somehow, don't want you thinking you can play baby all the time." I laughed at her remark as Niall whipped his head towards me,

"This is why I didn't let you guys meet, ganging up on me, you both do it enough on your own time and now together. This is ridiculous." he was right though, we were constantly throwing banter around. It was nice to feel so comfortable with someone other than Niall, even if it wasn't on a deeper level. The main reason he didn't let us meet was because of our past and their job.

"You're so right, H and I are pretty powerful huh?" she looked over her shoulder and laughed a little, Niall was a little annoying with how close we got, but she had been here every night, and after he would pass out from the pain meds, she would stay to make sure he was okay. Which led to many talks with her sitting on my kitchen countertop and me on my floor, sharing snacks.

They were never serious conversations like the first night when she was super upset, I could tell she was closed off, and that she didn't mean to overshare that first night, because in the morning when I woke up and went to the living room, the first thing she said to me was; Sorry.

"Hello?? Harry, nobody home but the lights are on in there?" Niall knocked against the top of my head before I lightly hit him.

"Shut up, clearly I was thinking, something you haven't done in ages." As soon as I said that Niall hit the back of my head, I turned to glare at him.

"Ni, you're lucky you got shot or I would be beating your ass for that, and you know I would win."

"Ah, are you showing off in front of Li? Because, remember that fight back in college, the only time we really got into a fight and I kicked your ass." Hel sat down on the couch as I turn to Alicia, who sat on the counter with some candy she was eating. That started to become her spot.