Chapter 4

Loup's P.O.V

Before I can shout a hand covered my mouth.  "Shhh, I just want to have fun, little omega" said a stranger. I couldn't see his face because my back is facing him. I began to squirm and struggle to get out of his grip. Then I stomped on his foot, punched him in the face, then kicked his stomach.

"You motherfucker, next time you try and rape someone go to some sex club or something." I said as I spat on his  face as he looked at me while holding his stomach.

"I'll make sure you pay for this you bitch!!" 

"I'd like to se you try." showing my middle finger to him I quickly rushed to my locker to grab my books knowing I'm already 25 mins. late because of that fucker.  As I was about to close my locker, someone punched my face. I looked up to see Levoushka, my number one bully, with rage and anger seen on his face.

"Fucking bitch, you dare to ruin my girlfriends outfit and then fight her. How many times do I have to tell you not to touch her, you disgusting omega. Know your place, you're just a commoner, remember that." He spat on my face while punching and kicking me everywhere.

'Great, I have to explain why I have bruises and cuts to my family and the nurse again'  I sarcastically thought.

"Are you listening to me?" 

"Huh?" 

"I said are you listening to me? Nevermind that, I said I better not see you around Evilia again, understood?'' 

 " Yes." 

" Good, now go."

I quickly scurried off not wanting Sata-Volk to get angry and beat me up more.

'Motherfucker a vraiment frappé mes côtes si fort, je suis aussi en r*t*rd pour la classe. C'est le pire jour que j'aie jamais vécu.'  I thought {TRANS: Motherfucker really punched my ribs so hard, I'm also late for class. This is the worst day of my life.} [AN: I don't really know if this is the right translation. I only used google translate. So if there's any french readers out there pls let me know.]

I walked outside with my belongings not caring about my class or anything anymore. A few minutes of my walking I came across a pharmacy store then I remember my bruises and cuts. I walked inside the pharmacy store, bought a few things then head home.

Timeskip to home 

I was about to enter the house when I heard laughter inside the house. I opened the door wider, put my bag on the ground and walked to where the laughter came from. There I saw Louve sitting on the single sofa while my parents talked to I think their friends. 

"I'm home." I said softly not wanting to scare the guests. "Mama!" Said Louve whle running towards me. I picked her up, slowly going towards my parents and the guests.

"Ah, welcome home darling. Say hi to your father and I's friends Loraine and Apholo Addamson." Said Mother. " Good afternoon Mr. an Mrs. Addamson."

" Please just call us Loraine and Apholo, child." Said Mrs-Loraine. I just nodded and asked my parents permission to go upstairs. They nodded but before I can go up Mother called me for a second "Loraine and Apholo just got home from their 25th anniversary and they're asking if they could stay here for tonight since their house is too far so could you get the guest room ready?" I nodded and proceeded to go upstairs with Louve who's sleeping, I can already feel the drool. I put Louve in her room then proceeded to get the guest room ready.

================================                                                                                   AAAAND THAT'S ALL FOR CHAPTER 4 DUDES/DUDETTES.                                          I forgot to mention but  Loup and Volk's parents were highschool bestfriends still is now .