Chapter 6

Hey Bitches and Bros and Non-Binary Hoes!!!! {If You got This Reference I LOVE YOU!!!!!} Sorry for not updating for the past weeks? months? idk. Anygays, I hope you enjoy this story.

Loup's P.O.V.

Yesterday was so much fun. We played in the water, made sandcastles and just watch as the sun sets. Although yesterday was fun, today I have to go to school.

After I was done with the chores, got changed and dropped Louve off of her elementary school, I stopped at McDonald's because I forgot to eat breakfast, damn I'm so forgetful-

After I was done eating, I immediately hopped into my car, and drove to school, and class started

After a few hours, the class ended, I got up and went to the cafeteria. As I was walking with my head down I didn't notice someone coming at my direction, next thing I knew, I was punched HARD and got kicked, I look up to see Volk and his gang.

"Well, well, well look who it is. If isn't the little gay slut who beat up my girlfriend.'' Volk scoffed while his friends/gang were laughing.

'WTF? When did I beat Evilia? She's the one who beat me up, dumbass!' I thought.

" What do you mean you didn't beat up Evilia? SHE LITERALLY HAS BRUISES WHEN SHE GOT HOME! Also don't call her by her name, you don't have the privilege to call her by her name, your just a poor little slut." Threatened Volk.

' Wait, did he  just read my thoughts? I thought only fated mates can read each other's mind? Well it's not my problem.'  I thought.

" HEY, THE FAWK Y'ALL DOING TO THAT POOR MAN!?! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" Shouted a voice from the hallways.

New character unlocked:

Leroy Diwata Hendrix- Omega- Dark Fairy-19-DOB: October 29-Is mates with a male demon

- Omega
- Dark Fairy
-19
-DOB: October 29
-Is mates with a male demon.
- Filipino-American.
- Goes to Galactic High.
- Hallway monitor, straight A student but is part of a gang. Has 1 sister.

•°~°Back to the story°~°•

3rd P. O. V
Volk turned to look who it was, which gave Loup the opportunity to run away and hide behind Leroy's back

Loup's P.O.V

'I'm so glad Leroy saved me, if he didn't then I would've died then and there.'

"Look who it is, the hall monitor snitch." Said Volk

Leroy just scoffed and said "Well if it isn't the bitchy ass motherfucker who gets spoiled by his motherfucking parents."

I snickered quietly, hoping Volk and his gang doesn't hear.

"The fuck you laughing at, bitch? We're not done yet, meet me at the back of the school when class ends. If you don't, things will get messy."  Threatened Volk.