U N D I S C L O S E D

Part 1 : Pain

"How can you be so fucking selfish Jeongguk?" Jimin strides over him in surprisingly long steps with his 'short' legs. Jeongguk needs not to look at him to know that he's angry. Hell angry would be small word to come across the vibe he's giving off.

"Who pissed in Yoongi's cereal this morning hyung, or was it Hobi hyung's?" Jeongguk rests his head against the counter top of the bar. He wonders how Jimin managed to find him here; fleeing seemed like the only option when he felt it happen three days ago.

For sure it isn't only him who felt it that day.

"You very well know the hell I'm talking about Kook! I'm not here to play your moronic mind games."
There's a hand slapping the bar top just beside his sazerac. The drink spills a little from the impact.

Jeongguk chuckles drily.

Jimin has always been so weak when it came to him, to Taehyung. He doesn't know how Jimin's mates handle this kind of thing. Him being one of the most gorgeous omega males in the school and still being closer to an alpha that isn't his mate.

Not his goddamn mate.

Jeongguk figures he would have painted the whole town bloody red if anyone looked at his mate in a way that he's only allowed to.

Mate.

Jeongguk wants to laugh.

"At least I play mind games on their faces hyung, unlike your goody two shoes best friend, that two faced fucking tease."

Mate

"No, no, no you don't get to do that Jeon Jeongguk, don't you dare!" Jimin is full on onto him now. Little hands clutching at his collar as if to knock some sense into him, " if you didn't bully and torture him enough all these years, you'll do that now when he's in his first rut only to make him more fuckin miserable."

"Why should I? Tell me why should I do what you're asking of me when he himself with his selfish ass has never shown me any form of fuckin emotions except that same fuckin' scoff AND disgust."

"I won't let you do this to Taehyungie, not now not ever." Jimin scorns at him when Jeongguk looks below him to meet his eyes, trying to intimidate Jimin although he knows Jimin wouldn't budge.

So he does what he's been doing since he found out what sick little game the sacred moon goddess (oracle or nah he ain't givin a single flying fuck about what that raving mad woman gotta do) played on him, by choosing not only an alpha for his better half, as his better half...but... also twisting his fate with the boy he...bullied.

Was it always just for fun and enjoying it when he watched the little motherless boy break in front of him?
Till each tiny piece of his emotions crumbled away...Leaving only the husk of that short sweet spoken child behind.

Jeongguk's mind ventures into uncharted territories and he blames it on the alcohol when he pushes past Jimin, legs taking him to the bright red Exit sign.

He's not drunk. Not sober either. Just high on adrenalin of the edge of tipsy.

So high that he doesn't want to realise that the road he has taken for doesn't lead to his own apartment.

~

Taehyung always thought being an alpha would be his road to redemption.

It's what everyone wanted. To be big and strong and able. To protect people who needed it, to help them, to become someone whom others trust so easily and lean their problems on.

To five year old Taehyung, being an alpha was like being Superman.

Taehyung has always been so weak as a kid. When they were not presented.
Orphaned at the age of three with no mother and no father in picture it was usual for him to become the pity magnet.

Five year old Taehyung couldn't understand pity when his aunt's friends patted his hair and brought him sweets.

He didn't know pity then. And of course not the fear that came with pity. The transparent line between love and sympathy.

He does understand those now. Or maybe he doesn't.

He's hardly making any tangent thoughts when he lies on his bed deep into a Friday night. His sweltering skin feels like he's being acupunctured by thousands of little hot needles all over his body as he writhes in phantom pain.

His throat is so parched every exhale feels like a combustion inside his mouth. He can't even reach for the bottle of water on his bedside cabinet.

Hunger in its every raw primal form vibrates through his contorted figure but Taehyung can't will himself to touch his raging hard on.

He vaguely remembers Jimin saying something about how the first ruts or heats were always the worst ever and how Taehyung's might hit him way worse than worst since he was late.

Oh how naive was he to think being an alpha would be something he would have ever wanted. He could have been a beta like Hoseok hyung, a delta like Yugyeom or way better a normal simple human like Seulgi is.

But he can't have any of that now as he strains his burnt out muscles against the sticky bedsheets.

Taehyung lets himself be tortured a little more as he takes off his sweatpants. He can barely open up his eyes to wrap a hand around his dripping cock, red and stiff as the vein pulsates underneath the untouched skin.

He lets himself burn away, feeling the pain fading when deathly sleep creeps over his heavy lids.

~