T E A S E

Part 3 : Want

A dry palm wraps around Taehyung's aching cock and he arches upward to meet Jeongguk's lips still mouthing and sucking on his throat. It's sloppy and wet and cold and everything Taehyung wants to rub himself onto when the heat of his own body traps him into oblivion.

"It's...it's a shame that his tiny hands won't get to touch this ever" Jeongguk hisses into his sweaty collarbone. Tongue, unforgiving, laving all over the expanse of Taehyung's exposed chest. Trailing deliberately through the dips and hollows.

Another calloused palm glides across his shoulder bones.

Normally Taehyung has all the snarks and back talking he needs when it comes to Jeongguk messing up his everyday educational rights at school. But his own tongue feels so damn weighty in his mouth, he can't, can't form any of it.

So fucking tired and torn between fighting Jeongguk and fighting his own body that twitches upwards in Jeongguk hands, so in sync with the way Jeongguk flicks his palm. Legs lifeless aside from the vibrations that crawl up from his toes to his thighs around which Jeongguk's own are clamped so precariously. Holding Taehyung down with the dead weight of his muscles.

Taehyung can feel Jeongguk grinding himself on him. The zipper that scrapes on his tummy each time Jeongguk moves his hips.

"Too bad he came bashing me when he should have come to you himself."

Taehyung almost doesn't remember what they were arguing about when he manages to blink his eyes open rapidly at a particularly harsh movement. Jeongguk is completely on his knees, thighs still unrelenting on Taehyung's sides.

The weight of his plush ass on Taehyung's stomach. Inches away from his naked groin.

And his hand doesn't ever stop working on the hardened length, smearing the pre cum all over
Taehyung's already leaking tip not even when he takes his tee shirt off with one hand, only leaving him with a rough caress and broken moan to bunch the fabric carelessly and throw it on the floor.

Taehyung is...transfixed.

He has never seen a bare naked body from this up close besides his own and occasionally Jimin's softer one when they shared a stall in p.e to get away from all the nasty sweaty boy smell that filled up the locker room after their class.

And it's true that Taehyung would rather chop his tongue off than admit it verbally that underneath all that emo ass grungy clothing Jeongguk is unreal. But his own body all but betrays him when his hips buck up into Jeongguk's touch and eyes drag all around Jeongguk's naked moving torso.

"Jeon--" He starts not knowing what to say, voice gone down to a low whisper so low that he barely hears himself over their own intermingled breaths and the words die on the tip of his tongue when he notes the purple lights that glint off the shining metal balls on Jeongguk's chest and belly button, the small squares with little tinkles that trace downwards all through his slight happy trail.

FUCK.

FUCK.

F.U.C.K.

Jeongguk smirks, leaning forward as he catches the drift of Taehyung's eyes glazed with with want and depravity while he keeps on edging him, " You were saying something Kim?" He whispers hoarsely against the cut of Taehyung's jawline rubbing and biting at the area while Taehyung's breathing shallows again.

Their proximity kills him more than Jeongguk's tongue does, more than Jeongguk's hands and piercings do from how they scrape on Taehyung's bare chest everytime Jeongguk circles his hips, making making him feel every inch of his carved body.