𝖙𝖜𝖔

𝔭𝔯☠︎︎𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔨𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔲𝔨𝔦 𝔟𝔞𝔨𝔲𝔤𝔬⁹₉⁹

"You got this Denki! You've improved a lot this year, you can easily beat a Shikestku student!" Mina wrapped her arms around Denki and continued to encourage him while the rest of us laughed. Sero did some snooping and found out Denki was fighting one of their students too, he didn't stand a chance.

"Mina stop getting his hopes up." Katsuki said bluntly, the boys stifled their laughter except Denki as Mina's brows furrowed. "Why did any of you sorry fucks come here if you weren't going to be supportive?" Mina crossed her arms clearly upset with us, here she goes again treating the four of us like her sons.

"I'm only here cause I got my dick sucked, trust me I would've happily stayed back at the dorms." Katsuki huffed and crossed his arms looking up at her. "..." No one said a word for awhile until Aizawa cleared his throat. The five of us snapped our head around to look at our teacher.

"Denki go get into a good headspace, you're fight with L/n will begin soon." Aizawa patted his back as Kaminari lazily dragged his feet to the exit. The teacher glanced at the four of us before rubbing his eyes indicating he was clearly tired. "The four of you go be useful and socialize with other students or something." He mumbled while getting comfortable on a bleacher.

"You don't have to tell me twice, there are so many hot girls at this school." Sero said while walking down the bleachers. Mina rolled her eyes and held her hand out wanting one of us to help her down the stairs. "Stop acting like a spoiled princess." Katsuki said with an attitude as he helped Mina down.

"First of all Sero you're basically still a virgin, I don't know why you think you'll be able to talk to a girl. Secondly I am a princess." Mina snatched her hand away when she reached the bottom of the bleachers and strutted to the concession stand.

"Now if we talked about how she has a flat ass, Mina would've thrown a tantrum." Sero spat out when she was out of ears reach. Katsuki scoffed at Sero's remark and wrapped his arm around him. "You talk a lot of shit for a 𝒗𝒊𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒏." He said teasingly to the boy.