10 - im not scared

i remained sitting in the chair dabi sat me in when we first got here. i was too scared to even move. or was i scared? i'm supposed to be. i just got kidnapped by a scary arsonist?! and i'm fine?
"now y/n.. we still can't trust you.. yet so dabi will be by your side at all times until we get your trust."
the guy who's name was shigaraki grumbled.
"that's okay, i understand" i said nervously. he shot me an evil smile.
"let me show you where you're sleeping, doll" dabi said returning back to the room with the bar in.
i followed him, every step i took i held my breath.
god what have i got myself into?
the door swung open.
it was quite a plain room.
a double bed shoved against a wall. a bathroom through a door next to a window. a few photos were strung upon a wall and a broken tv.
my eyes immediately shot to the bed.
"milo!" i exclaimed. my missing cat was lying down asleep. i ran to him. "missed him?" dabi asked following me over to the bed.
"y-you took him? w-why?" i asked slightly sad.
"i ne- we needed you. so he was an option if you weren't going to join" he said correcting myself.
i nodded slowly stroking the cat.
"i'm going to train you to be a villain, y/n.. are you scared?" dabi whispered in his low voice. his breath hit the side of my neck and another blush appeared on my face.
"no.. i'm not scared" i said moving to stare straight into those piercing eyes.
"you should be" he said before leaving me in the room alone with milo.

bakugou's pov
why won't she fucking pick up!?
i angrily sighed throwing my phone again. "bro! chill why don't we go and see her? she lives close right?" kirishima asked.
"fine let's go" i said dragging him out of the house.
"how the fuck did you get your girlfriend to hate you bro! that's not manly.." he nudged me.
"SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!" i shouted angrily.
i wish she was
no. i dont.

we knocked on her door.
no answer.
"you think she's out?" kirishima asked. i shook my head, "she hates going out alone.. her dads car hasn't been here for two weeks as well.." i was worried. really worried.
i picked up the spare key i had to her house for emergencies and went in, "dude that's trespassing isn't it!" kirishima whisper shouted.
"NO YOU IDIOT ITS NOT!" i screamed and entered the house.
it was silent.
y/n's stash from under the sofa was.. gone? no empty dishes? it seemed like the house was just.. left here?
"have you tried tracking her iphone...? she has an old ipad upstairs right?" kirishima asked.

"you fucking genius"

y/n's pov
"oi, doll face we're taking toga to get boba downtown, you're coming." dabi said walking into the room i sat in. i nodded softly.
"borrow my clothes y/n-chan!" toga cheered. i smiled at her.

i wore black fishnet tights, a black skirt, a grey sweatshirt over my black cropped top

i wore black fishnet tights, a black skirt, a grey sweatshirt over my black cropped top. on top of that i wore one of dabi's jackets and a mask.
"you look pretty cute in my clothes, dollface..." dabi said with a smirk on his face.
"shut up" i said playfully hitting him. "make me" he whispered into my ear again very close to me.
bastard. i sighed and helped toga with her hair and outfit.

Soon enough we were at the bubble tea shop, we were sat in a little booth. that was when the door swung open. my eyes widened.
kirishima, uraraka and katsuki.