5 - noises

y/n's pov
we had finally finished tidying, i sighed and flopped onto the sofa. bakugou sat next to me also looking tired and hungry.
"...can we order pizza?" i asked shyly.
"of course we can idiot" he said picking up his phone. "yay! thank you katsu!" i said smiling and helping him order.

we put on a film and waited for the pizza to arrive. we were watching some horror called, truth or dare and to be honest i was SHITTING myself. i hid behind bakugou's shoulder and jumped as i heard the doorbell ring. "it's just the pizza dumbass" he said trying not to laugh.

bakugou's pov
i got up and threw the blanket on y/n, i walked towards the door and twisted the doorknob.
it was weirdly tense.
the door opened and a pair of piercing turquoise eyes stared back at me.
he was wearing a black mask and the pizza delivery work uniform. something was very off putting. his eyes wandered behind me to see y/n huddled behind a blanket and pausing the movie.
"that'll be £15 please" he said glaring at me. i handed him the money cautiously. he passed me the pizzas and looked at y/n one last time before turning away. "thank you" he said.
his voice was weirdly low. (imagine his voice is like corpses❤️)

y/n's pov
katsuki walked in with the pizzas looking like he had just seen a ghost, "are you okay katsu?" i asked tilting my head. "oh yeah i'm fine" he said putting the pizzas down. i shrugged it off and unpaused the film, still shitting myself.

the night went on peacefully, i snuggled back up into katsu despite a few of his protests and glares but he liked it deep down. we finished the pizzas and my eyes started to close. i was exhausted. suddenly i heard a tapping from a window. and then a knock. from previously seeing that terrifying movie i clutched onto bakugou. he put an arm around me and looked around. "shush y/n, it's okay" he said standing up leaving me alone on the empty sofa. more noises filled the room. a little gasp left my mouth and i hid behind the blanket.
i wore grey joggers and a white, lacy top with flowers on it

(wifi needed)

soon the noises died down and i also calmed down, "y/n i'm gonna have to go soo-" i cut him of straight away

soon the noises died down and i also calmed down, "y/n i'm gonna have to go soo-" i cut him of straight away. "no please i'm gonna shit myself can you just stay for the night? pretty pleaaaaase!" i gave him my 'puppy dog eyes'.
"fine!" he said sitting back down. i smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.
he looked down on me and his eyes widened when he saw them

TW MENTION OF S-HARM SCARS!!!

i forgot he didn't know, "y/n.." he muttered under his breath.
i remained silent. not knowing what to say. he took my arm and put it closer to the light. fingertips tracing over the bumpiness of my arms. "y/n what the fuck" he said forcing me to look into his eyes. i saw a single tear fall from his crimson eyes. i gasped and wiped it away for him. "i-i'm sorry?" i said hugging him.
"y/n- i- what? why? you know i lov- you know i care about you! why would you.." he stuttered.
"most of them are old katsu, i'm better now!" i reassured him. his grip on me tightened as he hugged me closer.
"promise?" he whispered.
"pinky promise" i smiled.

we went up to my room and talked for a while, took selfies with  stupid snapchat filters on, sent streaks🤪 and forgot about everything. the noises stopped.
but i still felt as if i was being watched.
it's.. it's weirdly comforting.

I PROMISE Y/N AND DABI MEET SOON OK. the dun dun dun plot twist is gonna happen soon dw dw