15 - this might hurt..

y/n's

it had been a week of being kidnapped now, i was slowly getting used to sitting in the hideout with at least one person supervising me. i had become pretty close with toga and twice.. dabi on the other hand...
whenever i was around him i got this strange feeling. i don't know if i like it or not.

i sat in dabi's room as i lit a cigarette, the familiar smell hit me instantly and i breathed out a sigh of relief.

it was quite calm being here, i felt more welcomed then a prisoner. i got to just sit around all day, but they're trying to use me for information i believe.
they even said something about.. sending me back to UA.. i shivered at the thought.

The door opened aggressively and my eyes shot open to see a bruised and beaten dabi.
"d-dabi!?! what happened?!" i rushed over bringing the lit cigarette with me by instinct. my fingertips traced his wounds as he winced. "if you think i look bad.. you should see the other guy" he chuckled taking the cigarette from my hand. i rolled my eyes and got the first aid kit out.
"you know you really need to stop smoking dollface.. it's bad for you" he grumbled.
"don't you smoke? like all the time?" i crossed my arms sassily.
"well yeah but that's different princess.. hey come here" he motioned me over.
i stood there clueless.
he patted his lap, "no way am i-" he cut me off by grabbing my hip with one hand and placing me on his lap.
"feisty." he chuckled again. i rolled my eyes once again while preparing to clean dabi's wounds, "this might hurt a bit.." i mumbled.
he winced as i placed the cotton pad onto his cut on his cheek. "this will probably hurt more" he smirked, i looked up confused.
suddenly a burning sensation covered my leg.
i shrieked and looked down, dabi had put out his cigarette on my thigh.. in the shape of a D.
i glared at him and slapped him lightly.
"hey hey!- it was an accid-" he started but someone interrupted him on the other side of the door.
"y/n!!!! it's meee! togaaaa!" i heard her excited voice and sighed.

"you're gonna pay for that" i glared one last time before walking off to see toga.

Although my leg burned i tried to ignore it and go see toga.

bakugou's pov
i cursed to myself.
"it's my fault. it's all my fault." i was mumbling to myself.
"katsu... it's not your fault! besides.. at least we can be together now-" i glared at uraraka. only y/n called me that.
"shut up! if i didn't yell at her that one time she wouldn't have run away! or die! or fucking hell..." my mind raced at the thought of y/n dead. she must've just run away right.... right.

i got a text from kirishima, it read:

hey dude!! the ipad is charged!
we just need to figure out the password and hope she had the iphone tracker still!
ttyl !!!!

i cringed at the 'ttyl' he's so gay sometimes i swear to god.
"who was that from??" uraraka asked me confused.
"oh, shitty hair." i said searching around y/n's house.

i went up to her room, it was different.
last time it was tidier.
but now clothes are missing, the rooms a tip... is she here?

y/n's pov

shigaraki had called a meeting for everyone, i sat on the sofa between dabi and toga. twice was leaning on the sofa above us.  everyone else was scattered around the room.
"so..." shigaraki started.
"y/n, we're trusting you here..." he said scratching his neck.
my head tilted to understand what he means.
"you're going to be found by maybe a UA teacher or student... and you blah blah about your mental health and that's why you were so absent."
no way is he making me go back.
"and you're going to find out as much as possible... okay?" i nodded lightly. my body was slightly shaking.
"don't worry, you'll have a tracker on you that can pick up noise you make and it also has a camera" dabi said attaching it to my wrist.
it looked like an ordinary bracelet.
"so i'll be able to hear everything you do and say" he whispered into my ear.
i shivered and lightly slapped him away.

this was going to be one hell of a 'mission'.