31 (Important Info at the Start)

[AN:  READ THIS! I want to change Koinochi's name to Koumei but it's been so far now. I'm not sure if everyone will be able to get used to it but I'm going to change Koinochi to Koumei and I already started to edit it out. So, yea. Also, I will be waiting until next week on which scenario I would do so comment guys! ]

Zhongli and Venti helped the others on pouring the potion on their weapons (Even on Childe's new bow; a courtesy gift from (YN)) before they left. Leaving (YN) in the infirmary. His back hunched back as he read all of the books that he had on his hands. Trying to see if there was any kind of disease that would be able to affect this god this much. At most, it would be a cold or a fever. Never this life-threatening. It would be impossible.

Gods are mostly immune to diseases. And (YN) should be included in that group. Even if he is a bit sickly at times. But that doesn't mean that he would get this sick. There was never a time where he was this sick. Even as a child. The worst time he got sick was when he was young. It rained straight for a few days and he got too cold and got a fever. But Koinochi was there to help him. Though he doesn't know where Koinochi had gotten the herbs, regardless, that was the only time where it was serious.

Not to mention, this stupid mark on his chest. He had never gotten a close look at it before but (YN) knows it from somewhere. But he can't put a finger on it. (YN) sighed, sitting down on one of the beds in the room. Rubbing his forehead with two of his fingers. His head already aching. He's not sure if this is one of the symptoms or it's just him stressed out in trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with him.

"When did my life turn into this?" (YN) mumbled. His voice softer than a whisper and everyone can tell how tired he is. How stressed he is. How confused he is. If only Koumei was here, (YN) would know that he could at least have some sort of idea about this. Koumei was always better than him when it comes to medicine. He always has. Always finding some sort of way to cure all disease that he would know about and just help everyone. Koumei had a good heart. It's better than (YN)'s that is. Then again Koumei was the one who used to have a heart.

Another weird thing about ghouls when born as twins. Their souls will split in half. Each twin getting each half and one them would have an organ less. For example, one twin will have a stomach and the other wouldn't have one. But that doesn't mean they wouldn't be able to function well. They just don't have a stomach, that's all. (YN) necessarily doesn't know the exact reason for this. He wanted to know why but it's not he can find willing twin ghouls to let him experiment on them. And Koumei's dead. So there's no possibility of doing it himself with his twin. But one thing he does know is that when the other dies, the other would get possession of the organ they don't have. 

And it's quite easy to say this was true. It was because when Koumei died, (YN) had suddenly had the heart that Koumei had possession with. It felt weird, per se. To feel something beating inside your chest and the beats would get faster when you feel something. (YN) is not used to it. He probably will never get used to it. It's too different from the years before when he didn't have it.

Sighing, (YN) closed the book in his hand and grabbed another. Reading its content and, once again, there was nothing. Another stupid dead end. This is just ridiculous. It's almost impossible for (YN) to be on a dead-end. It should be and will always be impossible! Yet, here he is now. Not knowing what to do and the heart in his chest is clenching so hard. He's not even sure that he can breathe right now. This stupid same feeling (YN) is feeling right now is the same feeling at the start of the Archon War.

Anger, grief, and confusion.

(YN) doesn't know what to do and he isn't sure if what he's doing right now is right. Tears sprouting from the corner of his left eye. Before it dripped down endlessly. Like a stream of water coming out with no sign of ending. (YN) grabbed his chest, where the heart is located. "What is this?" he said to himself.

Hearing footsteps from behind. (YN) already knew who it was. "Zhongli... Venti... I thought I told you to help those guys?" he said. Glancing back, he saw the two standing side by side.

"Kojutsu..." Zhongli was the first one to approach (YN) before Venti did. The two were at (YN)'s side. Zhongli wrapped an arm around (YN)'s shoulders. Letting the male lean on him. Venti grabbed (YN)'s hand. Rubbing circles on the skin with his thumb.