34

Both Venti and Zhongli are now gliding towards the island that Childe had found. With Venti using his powers to make sure that they were not going down, the three males had arrived on the island with no trouble.  Landing on the ground, Zhongli's mind still lingered on what (YN) had said to them before departing.

"I can take care of myself, Zhon'er. No need to worry and we already have a lead. Just help them and make sure that they're safe."

Even now, (YN) still helped those who asked for help. Unneeded or not. The male was too kind for his sake. Or it's because (YN) knows that it's not safe, regardless, Zhongli couldn't help but be remembered the times before the Archon War. Where it was safe and gentle. No gods scheming one against the other and none of his friends dying one by one. Zhongli still wondered what would happen if the Archon War didn't happen.

He silently sighed and followed Aether and Paimon to the others. Upon arriving, the three males and the fairy companion saw Diluc, Jean, and Childe fighting the creatures endlessly. Diluc is trying to prevent them from crowding up together as he tried to slice a group of three or four in half. Jean is focused on healing and supporting the two, making sure that none will disturb both Diluc and Childe from whatever they're doing. Childe, surprisingly, is using his bow (with more proper posture this time). Shooting most of the creatures on the head.

Venti saw that one of the creatures was about to creep up Jean without her knowing, so he took out his bow and immediately shoot the creature. With how much Anemo he had charged into the bow, the creature's head was blown off. The trio glanced towards the group, Jean's face was full of relief. Not only was she happy that Aether was here but the other two Archons were as well. Providing much-needed support as of the moment. 

Paimon waving her hand, signaling that they were finally here with a big smile on her face. 

Zhongli was the first one who moved. Summoning his spear, which he immediately threw towards a single creature who flew back. Knocking a couple more in its way. Aether rushed up towards where Diluc was, giving slicing a nearby enemy that was about to pounce on him. Soon enough, the three males had joined the battle.

The group was moving endlessly and it felt like an endless battle. No one was stopping for even a single second for a break. Childe's bowstring had slapped his forearm more than once and the ginger male is almost to breaking this bow of his and use his Vision. However, knowing that this can only kill those creatures and (YN) had made this for him, it was too valuable to break. Although he could use his Vision, he tried it earlier and it didn't work. It's just annoying to use the weapon that he was least familiar with. Even if he does need practice, it's just the bowstring is just annoying him. 

Diluc, on the other hand, is already growing tired. Usually, he would use one hand to use his greatsword as his strength alone can easily carry it. However, his arms are getting sore and are burning in pain. Not even Jean's healing could soothe them. Now, he has to use two hands. "I should've asked (YN) to create an extra for my stupid chains!" Diluc complained. Remembering the chains that he hasn't used in a while, those would be easier. Scolding himself and mentally calling himself stupid for not thinking of that. Additionally, he was a moron to think that this would be over in a jiffy.

Of course, it wouldn't be over in a jiffy. When has trouble ever stopped so soon?

"Ooof!" Jean gasped out, feeling someone had pushed her away, and saw Venti shooting a creature's head off with his charged shot.

Venti glanced over at Jean and grinned. Happy that he was able to save Jean from that creature. "Thank you, Lord Barbatos..." said Jean. Normally, Venti would reply in such a flamboyant way but this time is not of those days. He nodded in reply and continued to help.

Jean raised her sword and used her Vision to push back a couple of the enemies. A dandelion-like breeze appearing, making its way towards her allies' injuries. Healing them as fast as they could.