Chapter 3

Ella's POV

After I looked at my eye and decided not to tell Optimus, I left to my room to learn my power/magic. I closed my eyes and focused on controlling my magic. My hands glowed bright blue. As what it looked like a small skinny dragon swirled around me. After 3 hours I finally learned how to transform In to my cybertrionian transformation. I wanted to give myself a new name for this form just to disguise myself. I decided to ask Optimus what I should name this form. I walked to the main session.

Optimus's POV

I was siting on my chair reading my data pad when Ella came around the corner in her new form. She looked so beautiful....... w-what was I saying? I was in the middle of her beauty when she asked "Optimus, what should I name this new form?" "ummmm what you mean?" I said with a raise eyebrow.

"Like I know my real name is Ella but I want to name a fake name, you know, just so people don't kidnap me." Ella said trying to put the words together. "I understand...." I answered thinking about the name. "I was thinking about the name Elita!" Ella said. I was surprised by this name she choose but I decided to go along. "Ok!" I said happily. "Ok! Call me Elita from now on." she said. I blushed.

*bleeps bleep*

"Looks like the Deceptions are in an Energon mine again." Ella said. Optimus called Bumblebee, Arcee, and Bulkhead to come here. "Woah...who's that?" Jack said pointing to Ella. "That's Ella." Optimus said. "Ella?!" Arcee said confused. "Yeah...I know how to transform in to my Cybertronian form." Ella said. "Oh and can I come?" Ella pleased. "And what makes you think we'll let you?" Ratchet said. "I learned new tricks." I answered. "Fine..." Arcee said. <<Ok>>> Bumblebee said.

Ratchet turned on the ground bridge and we went through. We hid behind a rock. "So what's the plan?" Ella answered. "We attack." Optimus said walking to the deceptions. As I walked out Megatron stared at me endlessly. "ah Prime! Glad you could join our little party." Megatron said with a smirk.

"I see you have another Autobots with you.....and who may this be?" Megatron said. "My names Elita and that's all I'm telling you!" Ella yelled. "Elita huh?" Megatron said. "Isn't she died?!" Megatron yelled then looked at Optimus. "What?" Ella said as she looked at Optimus as if he didn't tell he anything. Arcee looked at us and immediately changed the topic.

Ella's POV

Arcee suddenly charging towards the deceptions knocking them out. "Better fight than cit chat." Arcee said. I jumped up and retracted the knifes from my feet slicing the deceptions. Still wondering who is this "Elita." As Optimus and Bulkhead blasted Starscream. I ran to Bee as he launched me in the air and I turned in to a spike ball and destroyed the deceptions one by one. My hands glowed blue and I shot at them.

(one hour later)

We were still fighting.. Megatron to Optimus - Bumblebee and Starsceam - Arcee to knockout - Bulkhead to Breakdown - me? Well I was facing the Deceptions to distract them. At the end the Deceptions are winning.

They knocked out prime and Bulkhead surrounding Arcee and Bumblebee. I had a little energon on my face and the bandage had fallen off at that moment. It showed my red eye. Megatron looked at me with a smirk. Then something hurt me like I had no control over myself. I started to sing.

You shout it out, butI can't hear a word you say

(looking at Megatron *standing up*)

I'm talking loud, not saying much

I said holding my upper part of my arm

I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet

Shoot me down, but I get up

I said taking a small step towards them as a shield started to from around me

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away

(Ella's hands glowed blue she grew angel wings)

Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away

(Ella's foot glowed blue as she transformed and glowed)

You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

(Ella's voice ran and knocked all of the Deceptions off there feet and electrocuting the them except Megatron)

You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

(Megatron looked at Ella but was now staring at the legendary lost princess of the dragon angels)

Cut me down, but it's you
Who'll have further to fall

(Ella's voice ran though Megatron's body giving him shivers)

Ghost town and haunted love

(Ella said looking at him with her red eye and showing him a flower then turning to dust)

Raise your voice, sticks and
Stones may break my bones

(Ella sang as she stood up)

I'm talking loud, not saying much

(Ella said turning around facing her back on him)

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away

(Ella sang as she rose her fist and sang it out in the air)

Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away

(She sang as she knew Megatron was pointing his laster at her)

You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

(Ella's voice ran as she crushed his blaster)

You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

(she said gathering all her engird sending a shock to them as they retreated)

As they left Optimus out a hand on my shoulder. As I transformed back to a human and on his hand. Next thing I knew we were home and they were getting a check up from Ratchet.

(Midnight)

/No one's POV/

Ella sat on top of the base as a human and looked up in the stars as Optimus came up. "So how are you? doing better?" Ella asked as Optimus said down and as she transformer too Elita. "Better." Optimus said. "So what's with...this "Elita thing?"Ella asked. "Oh yeah....Elita...." Optimus said scratching back off his helm and hesitated to answer.

"Elita was my sparkmate." Optimus said. "What's a spark mate?" Ella asked. "Spark mate is vastly in human term a wire." Optimus said. "But on Cybertron, Sparkmate means more that love." Optimus said. "It's where you're wiling to sacrifice everything for them and the husband in human term may not.

But on Cybertron one called spark mate you have to risk everything for him or her." Optimus said putting the words together. "Then what did Megatron mean...died?" Ella asked. Optimus looked away and Ella immediately realized that she had said something wrong.

"I-it' ok if this is not the right time." Ella said looking at Optimus as his sad eyes flicked. "Elita is died because she risked her life for mine.." Optimus said tearing up a little. "Wow than Elita must be someone special to you." Ella said. "I'll change mine name-" Ella said but before she could ~ Optimus interrupted and said "No you can keep it."

Ella was shocked and responded "You sure?" Ella said. "Yeah...and b-besides...you kinds look like her.." Optimus said touching her face. We both blushed and looked at each other. And Ella and Optimus, kissed one another as one bright star flicked in the light.......there's more to love, that meets the eye........

Hello wonderful people! I hope you enjoyed chapter 3 and check out my other books to! Moonlight x Optimus and Bloopers by me! I love you guys so much! BYE BYE PEEPS!!!

~Author Kayla :) 1207 words.