Ripper Part 2

Good news guys! I FINISHED MAH TEST!!!!! That means I'll be uploading as ever!!!! * me dances the hike, dabs, and flosses * Ratchet: she ok? Bee: I have no idea....... *Airicka just came back from shopping with Optimus* Airicka: *takes off sunglasses* what I miss???? *Optimus faints from tiredness* 

Ripper's POV

When I entered the ship I found that this ship was quite nice to be honest. I walked around exploring. I found knockout. "Hi Ripper, what can I do for you?" Knockout said shining his armor. "I'm just looking around to do something." I said putting my hand on my hips. "what do you do here that is fun?" I said. Knockout shrugs. "Idk I just do nothing until the autobots show up.....I'm the medic so..." He said but them he walked away. "I'm going to Megatron." I said. 

"I WARN you he is trouble!!" Ella yelled through my mind. "Nothing I can't handle." I replied. I waked to the main room and asked. "Megatron, what do you do her his FUN?" I said not hesitating while the others looked at me scared. "Wait....." Megatron said not staring away from his datapad as he signed the others away. "Well I can't wait that long!" I complained. "Then do NOTHING!" he said snarling. "Go train then....." Megatron said as he pushed me away. "....fine..." I said like there was no point in arguing. I went in the training arena and looked like they had every organized with each level. I started at the highest level and beat it. 

"So.....what now?" I said after I punched the scrap out of the robot. "Idk.....you're controlling the body not me..." Ella said from inside of me. I went out of the training session just in time to hear the alert on the ship.  

With Jack & Autobots

I woke up to find Ella to go to breakfast. I went in to hr room but it was empty. I ran down stares so fast and called my mom. I called Arcee and told her Ella was gone and she went to pick me up. We drove to the base about l hour later and Ratchet had found out that she read the scroll because tit was blank. We tried finding her location when Optimus came out still stretching from his sleep. "Good morning everyone..." Optimus started as everyone smiled awkwardly. "G-good m-morning s-sir." Bulkhead said trying not to act suspicious. Raf. whimpered but then blurred out" SHE'S GONE!!!" "Raf why?!" Miko said looking at him. 

"I'm not good at keeping secrets." Raf said scratching his head. "Ella's gone?" optimus said looking surprised but no tear. "No no..." Miko said and Optimus signed. "She's like....we can't find her because she read the scroll." Miko said nervously. "Optimus!!! I found her......" Ratchet yelled as Optimus looked. "She's in the deception ship heading for a energon mine!" Ratchet said "We have to get her out of there!" 

Back with Ripper POV

I ran towards the front of the ship as I saw some more robots enter. "Oh look there here to save me!!!" Ella said. "Not a chance." I said snarling. "Autobots I ant you to see out newest member of the decepicons!!!! Ripper..." Megatron said as I came out of the shadows. "Ella?" the small blue and pink bot said. "no honey not Ella....but RIPPER!" I said snarling again. "Cut the act your still me but evil..." Ella said again in my body. "Shut up human!" I said.  "Ripper's gonna take you out!" Megatron said. "Yeah yeah I know! just send me down there already!" I said as I jumped off. "Did she just-" Starscream started...."Tell me about her.." Knockout finished. "Shut up you two!" Megatron said." AND WATCH THE STUPID MOVIE!!!!" "Ella what are you doing?" Optimus said. "Who's Ella?" I started before I charged at the knocking them out. "Forgive me Ella...." Bulkhead said as he charged at me but go thrown off. "Autobots attack!" Optimus said. I felt their attacks were so light....

"Idiot, ofc their thing not to kill me!" Ella said again. "No one asked your opinion!!!!" I said before smashing Bee on to the ground. "Stop hurting my friends!" Ella yelled again as I kicked prime. "Try and prevent me!" I said again before a magnetic pull went through my brain as I paused and shoke my head just in time for someone to punch me in the stomach! "Woah! Bulkhead it hurts!" Ella yelled. "What did you do!" I yelled back. "Nothing!"Ella yelled I can't do anything!!!!!" "Then what was that?!" I yelled again. I ring went through my head as everyone paused as I heard singing and it seems everyone did as well....OPTIMUS?!

I'm not bullet proof when it comes to you (Optimus singed as I ran through my head. I didn't know he could sing!)                                                                                                                                                              Don't know what to say when you made me the enemy (...)
After the war is won
There's always the next one(he's right..)
I'm not bullet proof when it comes to you
(..)Maybe I'll crash into you (he said coming closer.)
Maybe we would open these wounds
We're only alive if we bruise 
So I lay down this armor
(he came closer as I charged to him but he held my hand when I was close to him)
I will surrender tonight
Before we both lose this fight
Take my defenses
All my defenses
I lay down this armor...

(This whole time I was silent as was everyone else because they were shocked. Optimus was still holding my hand)

I do what it takes to make this right
But we got to stop before the regret
(I let go and held my head and shake it many times)
After the war is wonThere's always the next oneI'll do what it takes to make this right(He said as he got in closer hugged me)
Maybe I'll crash into you
Maybe we will open these wounds
We're only alive if we bruise
So I lay down this armor
I will surrender tonight
Before we both lose this fight
Take my defenses

All my defenses
I lay down this armor...
I lay down this armor for you
I'll be you escape
I'll be your safe place
I'll be your shelter
Your shelter, yeah
(this whole time he was holding me close)
I'll be you escape
I'll be your safe place
I'll be your shelter
Your shelter, yeah
Maybe I'll crash into you
Maybe we will open these wounds
We're only alive if we bruise
So I lay down this armor
I will surrender tonight
Before we both lose this fight
Take my defenses
All my defenses
I lay down this armor...

(Then he kissed me as I gasped before I transformed to Ella)

I lay down this armor...
I lay down this armor for you

Ella!!!

Alright Peeps Part 3 will come soon omg I feel so relieved that I AT LEAST got one chapter because of writers bock UGH!!!!! Welp here it is for this chapter! Stay turned for the next one! GOODBYE!!! Also 1150 words!

~Author Kayla