Chapter 4

Ella's POV (Cybertronian)

After the romantic kiss (cough cough) me and Optimus (Optimus: Optimus and I Ella: Shut up!) went to bed. Every night was the same. Ether I was lying on him or he was lying on me. I woke up by the sound of someone's voice. 

Wake up, Ella

I woke up but I found myself wake at 7:30 am in the morning with Optimus charging on my leg. (BRO WHAT ARE YOU DOING*bleep*) I moved my leg slowly not to wake up the slumbering baby and walked to the bathroom. I looked at my eye again and nothing had changed. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I shined my armor and by the time I was finished it was 8:12. Ella knew Optimus was gonna be awake at 8:45 or 9:00 at least. 

I waled in the main session as I turned on the lights.  I shrunk to human size and walked to the couch and decided to read for a bit. It was almost 9:00 when I just thought that today was Optimus's birthday! I quickly put down my book and panicked. Then an idea hit me but I'm gonna need to whole group on this one. I ran towards Arcee's room and knocked. "Arcee! I need your help because it's Optimus's Birthday! I said jumping happily. "But we don't celebrate birthdays..." Arcee said rubbing her eyes tiredly. "I know but I want to make this special for him please???" I said make puppy eyes. "Fine.." Arcee said. 

We got the others to join as well. We handed up the signs and baked cookies and cake. "ohh yum." I said about to take a cookie. "Yip yip....they're for everyone..." Ratchet said smacking my hand away. ".....fine.." I complained. Optimus woke up later than usual. Its (:30 am and we heard giant footsteps in the hallways. "Quietly he's coming!" Bulkhead said as he turned off the lights and we went to hide. 

"Hello everyone-" Optimus said rubbing his eyes and then he saw total blackness. "Guys?" Optimus said confused. "Surly they would have been awake by now." he though. When he was about to step in the lights suddenly went up and we all yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" We were all in birthday hats and Bumblebee blowed to horn. 

"W-what?" Optimus said confused. "We wanted to celebrate you spark day!" Ratchet said. "Ella came up with the idea." Arcee said. Optimus smirked and shock his head. "I appreciate all of this Ella but we cybertronians don't celebrate "Birthdays"." Optimus said . "I know I just wanna make you feel special." Ella said playing with her fingers nervously. "Then I shall celebrate with you friends." Optimus said happily.

Arcee: "I though primes don't party?"

=========

Hello Wonderfull people!!! Kayla here! I wanted to update so bad and I feel horrible that I had to keep y'all waiting so here is a short chapter. I just felt like I needed to post something just to keep you guess happy! This one's 522 words! Alright Diana (one of the people who commented) here is the chapter for you! GOODBYE PEEPS!! STAY SAFE AND WASH YOUR HANDS!!!!