Ripper Part 3

Ella's POV

"Ella!" Optimus yelled as I fell down and my color changed back to my original color. Optimus caught me as I feel. The last things I heard were gun shot and a lot of yelling. 

Optimus's POV

I watched as Ella fainted and I caught her. "UGH!" Megatron yelled and then ordered them to attack us. The auto bots covered me as I called Ratchet for a ground bridge. I held her in my arms as tight as possible and not to squish her too much. 

Ella's POV (again)

I found myself wake in my cybertronian form but this isn't home....I'm in a white area...."Hello Ella.." "Who's there?!" I asked. "It is I...Alpha Trion. I'm here today because I want to form you that you have unbelievable power and that....you are my daughter....." He said. "ok-Wait what?!" I said surprisingly. "I know it's shocking..please understand...." He said. "Ok..but. it's a lot to take in.." I said holding my upper part of my arm. "I understand. In that case I shall give you some time...." he said before I was sent back. 

Back with Oppy

I carried Ella (bride stile) back as Ratchet put Ella to sleep. 

Back with Ella I do make switch ups a lot xD

But again it was complete black I couldn't see anything. I opened my eyes but it was still nothing. "R-ratchet? Optimus? where are you?" I said siting up. "Woah easy Ella...." Ratchet said. "Ratchet is that you?" I asked. "Y-yeah?? why you ask?" Ratchet said. "Because I can't see you.." I answered. "Y-you can't see me?" Ratchet asked again. "Yes!" I said as he took me to a chair and sat me down. Ratchet looked in my eyes and immediately told Optimus. I didn't hear anything so I just sat there. 

With Optimus (AGAIN)

I was decoding some data when Ratchet suddenly bursted in to my room. "Optimus!!" Ratchet yelled. "Woah slow down their old friend." I said trying to come him down. "Its Ella!" Ratchet said again panting. "What about her?" I asked. "She's Blind!" Ratchet said as him and I ran to the main session to see Ella siting there. "Guys need to be so loud?!" Ella said but she didn't look at us and her eyes where a little bit foggy. "When she recovered, her systems somehow lost contact to her eyes." Ratchet said looking at the data. "Will she be ok?" I asked trying not to sound to worried. 

"I-I think...there's a cure but I don't know how to get it.....it's call the Amber stone." Ratchet said showing me the picture. "Can I please go I'm hungry.." Ella said still sting there. "Fine but you have to get a check up every day!" Ratchet said sternly. "Ratchet is Ella ok we heard com-" Arcee said but saw Ella's eyes and covered her mouth immediately. As she was followed by the others. They all gasped as Ella went to her human form. "Ella are you ok?" Raf said worriedly. "Other than I'm blind and hungry I'm fine.." Ella said as she tried to walk but fell as Optimus caught her. "Ok...maybe still not used to being blind." Ella said again as Jack got a stick she used for touching stuff. "Thanks"she said as she grabbed it. 

Over the next few weeks, with no decepticon activity, Ella was able to learn how to walk without a stick. She used her other senses as well. Then finally she was able to start training again. 

Ella's POV

"Come on Bee, give me what you got!" I said. "k!" Bee replied before I heard large steps coming towards me. Using my touch and feet I feel a vibration on the ground and predicting Bee's movements.  I dodged quickly as I kick Bee sending him to the ground. "Wow great!" Bee said again as I helped him up. We got a cube of energon when we heard the alarm go off. "OPTIMUS!!!" 

Alright I wanted to end it here because I lost my motivation today....so ummm hope you like this chapter!! And starting from the next chapter it's gonna be called "Blindness Part 1" Stay turned!! wEaR yUoR mAsKs!!!! WASH YOUR HANDS!!! And BEEEE SAAAAFFFEEE!!!! Bai!!!

~ Author Kayla~