William Afton facts

1. William did not  kill because he was controlled that is false. Nor did he kill because he lost his kids that's also false.

2. There is no evidence or mentions to William Afton having any siblings.

3. We don't know if William was actually living with his parents or if its possible that his parents could've died when he was little.

4. William killed and studies remnant in hopes of becoming immortal. To the point where he has Elizabeth perform surgery on him and dip his organs in hot liquid remnant within Fourth Closet.

5. William is a brunette with dark blue-greyish eyes not purple hair with purple eyes.  Also Vlad who is representing William also has brown hair and is immortal.

6

6. William is Glitchtrap, Glitchtrap did not exist in the 80's so he didn't control William. If you need proof on this. In Princess Quest when the audio is decoded when you confront the  massive purple/black Glitchtrap "I always come back, let me out!"  William is the only one who has repeatedly said that.
Or the Second Security Breach trailer "When I first found you, you were nothing! You were small, pathetic but now you are more! Are you ready?"
According to Glitchtrap's file name its called Spring Bonnie man. Hmmm I wonder who that is.

7. William is psychologically/emotionally abusive,  and manipulative.
We see it in the books and in the games
Fourth Closet
Silver Eyes
Fnaf VR
Security Breach (very likely, especially if you believe he's using Monty from trailer)

8. William is an abusive father, neglect is a form of abuse. While he was not shown to be physically abusive he is psychologically and emotionally abusive

9. His own son locks his door and runs from home,  while he starts screaming and raging around the house. (Midnight Motorist)

10. In Fourth Closet he slapped Elizabeth because she was waving and trying to show him  a paper that had a  gold star with her kindergartner teacher's name on. Then he stomped on the paper as she tried to get it out from under his foot. Pg 304

11. Vincent is his old fan-name and was depicted as  a  purple skinned teenager, who was horny/extremely perverted as hell, harassed other guards mainly phone guy, ate toast non stop, loved the color purple, and mostly had a braid for a hairstyle

(I'm sure this sounds awfully familiar to fnaf gacha)👆

12. Purple is not his favorite color
He was associated with purple being one of the evidences about the killer within Freddy Files.

Also have some nice fanart I found

As friends this is cute