Explaining the fnaf story (1.0)

Both books and game lore  are used for this.

Fnaf is an Indie Horror game developed by Scott Cawthon. Fnaf takes place In Hurricane Utah during the 80's. The main character of the story is Michael Afton a brunette, blue eyed, white man.

After his sister dies supposedly around  spring time in 1982 his parents divorced

After his sister dies supposedly around spring time in 1982 his parents divorced. Then he accidentally kills his brother in a prank on his  brother's birthday in the summer of 1983 with his friends. Michael eventually investigates the Freddy's locations which are rumored to be haunted (1987 with toys) (1995 Fnaf1).  He constantly writes in a logbook and alludes he suffers nightmares likely caused by his guilt and the trauma of killing his brother for a prank. 

His father eventually tells him to go put his sister back together. However his sister tricks him and scoops his insides out using him as a skin suit with the other funtimes as Ennard to escape the underground.  Michael grows hell bent and begins to hunt his father down leading him to Fazbear's Fright and his father managing to escape the fire. Michael  later accepts a job at fnaf6 in which the animatronics Scrap Baby, Molten Freddy,  Scraptrap, Lefty, and (possibly Golden Freddy) are called.

From there he salvages the animatronics in the ally, and preps for the party on Saturday. Henry reveals to Mike and the others his true intention. Telling the animatronics they weren't receiving a gift, their lust for blood is the reason they're trapped , pleading for them to move on and let go of the animatronics, then apologizing to his daughter. He also reveals he had a way out planned for Mike but it seems its not what Mike wanted.

Other characters in the story:
The MCI are children under the age of 10 who were lured and killed inside Freddy's by William. The Two girls the first  is Susie who possesses the Chica animontronic. Susie is a blonde girl with big blue eyes, and a red bow in her hair.

Cassidy who  seems to be a spirit roaming the pizzeria or possesses Golden Freddy

Cassidy who  seems to be a spirit roaming the pizzeria or possesses Golden Freddy. She is a black haired girl.