( Outdated) Eli died first

Honestly it puts so many puzzle pieces together and explain how William discovered remnant. Why we see the family shattered in the fnaf4 minigames. Here's the evidences for it

1. Midnight Motorist
This one is probably going to be the biggest surprise on the list. But honestly I feel Midnight Motorist is saying a lot more than what people are paying attention to. For one it shows Elizabeth is not there, the mother isn't there. Supposedly William is always getting drunk.  Some people think this is a rock I think its a grave like some other people.

This can't be Mrs Afton's grave because she doesn't have a canon death scene nor does she have anything to do with the lore other than being the mother

This can't be Mrs Afton's grave because she doesn't have a canon death scene nor does she have anything to do with the lore other than being the mother.  There would be no reason to include her grave.
So this is in fact Elizabeth's grave because in Midnight Motorist CC, Michael, and William are alive. William gets frustrated because CC locked his door and ran away again.

2. Fnaf4 Minigames
We never see Elizabeth at all plus I don't think Michael was always this big asswhole to CC. And I don't think CC was always crying I feel CC is likely grieving and everything is a trigger.
Michael likely considering this is the 80's saw "boys crying" as a symbol of weakness as well as taking his own feelings out on CC. Much like William does to others.  Consider that in a way both CC and Michael could have been taught to bottle their feelings  because they are boys living in the 80's and didn't feel comfortable about opening up to how they feel.

3. Books
"I don't believe that story at all. You aren't possessed! If you think I will believe you for one second that im talking to the spirit of a sweet and innocent little girl, then you're crazy." -Charlie to Elizabeth/Imposter Charlie
Pg 306 FC

Another one I think would be interesting to note is "It's a rather cruel irony that I would escape the life of one neglected daughter only to embody another."pg 313 FC -Elizabeth/Imposter Charlie to Charlie

4. Sister Location/UCN

One of the weirdest things when it comes to UCN both Circus and Scrap make several sister location references
CB "I guess you forgot about me." Following to above basically confirming she was abandoned down there.

"Want to see the scooping room?"

SB "Time for your controlled shock!"
"Let's see how many pieces I can cut you into." Scooper reference
"You won't die, but you will wish you could." Remnant/Michael mini game reference

I feel its possible that Elizabeth didn't recognize Mike at first because he looks almost alike to his father and mistook him for her daddy. "They didn't recognize me at first, but then THEY thought I was you." -Michael speaking about his experience and supposed accomplishment in Sister Location.

Just like William quotes in Silver Eyes "They don't remember." "they've forgotten, the dead do forget." pg 345

William speaking about the kids he killed "They are home with me." "Their happiest day." pg 344 SE

5. The spark
Legit she is the fucking spark that William discovered that spirits and people could live on within machines. Hence why he's so damn obsessed in the books with becoming immortal and Elizabeth confirming it. When William discovered that the spirit could live on he wanted to spread it, test it, to see if it was just Elizabeth or if others could as well.

"Even after this; embodying the one thing father did love, I'm not enough. Because he can't duplicate this , he can't make himself like me. " Her voice began to grow angry again. "He can't duplicate what happened to me, or maybe he's too scared to try it on himself." pg 322 FC

There's a section on pg 180-187 that I would like to just use a screenshot for but my phone is giving me the middle finger. The section is where William is basically having Elizabeth perform surgery by dipping his organs into the hot remnant and Jessica being forced to watch then assist in the surgery.

Elizabeth had to have been around for when Charlie was 2 at most. But at the same time had to have died pretty recently since the fnaf4 minigames it feels like a fresh wound that's bleeding.

As well as the fact her death was extremely likely the last straw that caused Mrs Afton and William to divorce. Since in some of the books where we see book representatives like Step Closer the parents are divorced with two boys. Divorced or even single parents is around inside the Fazbear Fright books.

So if anything I'd say Elizabeth very likely died in 1982. Perhaps even the same  week where CC's birthday  was on. Hence why he may despise his birthday and everyone reminding him. 

Considering she's mentioned as a kindergartner pg 304 FC she likely was born in January to August. Its possible in 1982 she could still be 5 years  old but turns 6 if say her birthday is a month or two from CC's.  But definitely before September 1st Because her death and the week of CC's birthday looks like summer.

Another thing I want to talk about is her death. I don't think CC or Michael walked in on her getting snatched or even saw it.   In the minigame we don't see either of her brothers. And in the book she was alone when she went  snuck out in the night to go see Circus Baby.

The other robot in Circus Baby's Pizza World I definitely believe was Ballora. CB quotes she could always hear music down a hall. While Ballora quotes in one of her two songs "I  roam these halls  alone all day."

Plus Considering Ballora has sharp hearing and one of her abilities is listed See Circus Baby: dir07  I don't think CC or Michael would be able to get near Circus Baby since Ballora would block and distract them.   Not to forget Ballora is activated by sound so y'know