Mike bro vs Mike victim

As a former MikeBro fan whose  believed in it for years. I have been wanting to do a comparison with these two theories.   Yes MikeBro is a theory!

Showing other MikeBro people the other theory and its evidences, as MikeVictim tends to get extremely hated. Despite it has good evidence.

To start lets go with, what do we know about Michael combining  the clues from the games 1-UCN

To start lets go with, what do we know about Michael combining  the clues from the games 1-UCN.  He's fired in 1 for odor and tampering, In 2 for tampering animontronics and odor, 3 he has hallucinations based on fnaf 1 and 2. He also seems to hold a serious grudge.

On his first night he's told to not let anything catch on fire. On his last night the building goes down in flames.

In Fnaf4 he is the player in the main gameplay.  The nightmares attack in fnaf1 style, Plushtrap's hall is like fnaf2.  Lastly there is hosptial equipment,  and a Freddy plush on bed.

SL goes deeper we learn Michael is an Afton and his father is Mr Afton  within his speech. We learn that Mr Afton is also the father of the little girl snatched by Baby.  The breaker room map and private office seem to show  the nightmares were puppets.  We see that Michael comes back to life after Ennard leaves him.

In fnaf6 he's recognized by both ScrapTrap and Molten Freddy. He's represented with bears in here.

Lastly in UCN there's anime  cutscenes between Foxy vs Freddy. Oddly the logbook has a flute reference with this see pg 15 of logbook. 

Now that is covered lets dig down to see who Michael is.

🐻Mike Victim🐻

Which is the theory that Michael is CC. There are two versions of this but with the same idea. They're called MikeRevive and MikeBot.

In fnaf4 There's a few things to point out. Scott quotes "What's seen in the shadows is easily misunderstood by a child."
Nightmare himself. In the files he's called Shadow Freddy.  CC shows quite the fear to Fredbear. And is dragged to Fredbear on his birthday.  Nightmare himself is made of shadows, representing a nightmarish version of Shadow Freddy.  He is the final boss we have to deal with.  Although forgotten he also has what sounds to be an ambulance siren in his jumpscare.

Nightmare Balloon Boy is considered to be the only canon character out of all the halloween edition characters. If he came as a result of fnaf2 Scott would of also said Nightmare Mangle and Nightmarionne are canon as well but he does not. One could interpret that Plushtrap is meant to resemble Springtrap and confirmed to be a mini version of him in Fnaf World. But it seems he may be inspired from the Plushtrap Kid's toy and conversation that took place.

Represented with bears, from sleeping with a Freddy plush,  wearing a bear mask in 6,  his email having bears in it, UCN as a bear, dreaming of being Freddy in fnaf2.  Logbook further pushes it showing Freddy wearing the same badge as Foxy and even having a comic strip. Depicting Foxy and Freddy together talking in the office.