A Little Gift

Tubbo's POV

I press record "hey there bud!" I smile at the camera, "just in case things don't work out how there supposed to, I want you to know not to be sad. This was my decision and I knew the consequences. So don't worry ok bud?" I smile and wave as I turn the camera off.

I sigh, 8 weeks.... it's been 8 whole weeks. The first week was the worst by far. I think I cried myself to sleep every night. Luckily Ranboo was by my side the whole time, I think that's part of the reason we got platonically married, well that and tax's. I chuckle to myself. I had a few people helping me not think about it. Like Drista, when she joined the SMP I was pre occupied making sure she didn't cause to much chaos. That was fun, I smile to myself.

Oh! I should probably explain what's happening, oops sorry.

Week 1

I'm sitting on the ground with my head rested between my knees. "I can't believe he's actually gone... and damn his house is so sad." I chuckle to myself. "I guess that's partly my fault..." My eyes start to get teary again. I hear a distant yelling "Tubbo! Tubbo where are you!" I wipe my eyes and run out of the house. "Over here!" I call back.

Ranboo runs over to me, "Tubbo... again really? You shouldn't sleep here anymore your just upsetting yourself." He sighs. "I'm sorry it's just- we were always together and it's hard for me-" I feel the tears coming again. Ranboo pulls me into a hug "I know but you need to relax a bit. I'm worried, you come here every night and sleep on the floor. At least sleep on the bed."

I pull away "I-I cant... he hated when I touched his stuff.." I take a deep breath realizing how dramatic I'm being. I look back at the hut and sigh. "Maybe I'll sleep at home from now on. I need to get Tommy's death out of my head."

Later that day-

Me and Ranboo where talking by the Walmart when Drista came running over to us. "Hi Tubbo! Hi Ranboo!" I smile, "Hi Drista" Ranboo realizes she's there and smiles and waves. "So I've been working on this huge tower aaaaand it's made out of cobble and it's SUPER pretty like I put vines and other decorations on it. Anyways I wanted to rub it in Tommy's face so you know where he is? I feel like I haven't seen him in forever." She asks

My eyes feel all watery again and I burry my face onto Ranboos chest plate. He mindlessly hugs me while his hand over his mouth. "Ummm hello? Tubbo what's wrong are you ok???" She questions in a concerned tone. "Sam didn't tell you?" Ranboo asks hugging hug me tighter. "Sam didn't tell me what? I've been dodging him because he's gonna want me to give up creative." Drista's voice becomes more and more concerned.

I pull my face away from Ranboo and took a deep shaky breath, "T-Tommy... he's u-Um... Tommy's dead.... your brother killed him." Dristas face drops and she covers her mouth. "N-no he can't be..." tears come spilling out of her eyes. I pull her into a hug which Ranboo soon joins.

A minute into the group hug we hear distant calling. We let go and look over to see Sam running over to us. "*pant* *pant* D-Drista my god. How are you so fast I've been trying to get you for a week now." He wipes sweat off his forehead notices all of our sadden and tear stained faces. "Oh... I guess you already know then..."

Nobody POV

He reaches in his backpack and pulls out a gift with a letter on the top. "He um, he gave me this to give to you in case anything happened." Sam hands her the gift and walks away. She stares at the box for a bit then pulls the letter of. She carefully opened the envelope,

It read

Dear Drista,
If you're reading this I'm dead
Which is not pog anyways operation fork is a go
Bring Tubbo ASAP

Her eyes widen and she tears apart the box to see a little fork placed in the center. She looked at Tubbo then at the fork and back at Tubbo again. A evil smile spread across her face, she grabs Tubbos hand and flys away hearing a distant "TUBBO" come from Ranboo.

+*Please Read *+
HIIII OK THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SOMETHING LIKE THIS SO DONT JUDGE! Anyways I'm lazy so I didn't spell or grammar check.... but PLEASE comments I love comments and I'll prob answer them!

Anyways if you have any questions feel free to ask and once again this is all strictly platonic and is a FRIENDfic emphasis on the friend part

I hope you all the best! Stay amazing my friends 🥰🥰🥰

(Next part should be out soon)