Meeting Michael

"Come on quickly, we don't have much time!" the VERY old man shouted. The trio stare at the man in shock until tommy speaks up, "PHIZAMINECRAFT?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE??" Tommy yells. "Calm down child Sam sent me." Phil laughs. 

Philza leads them out of the prison, or what's left of the prison... all the walls seem to be blown up and the lava that once pooled at the bottom and fell from the top is now all over the place and leaking out of the destroyed walls. "What the hell happened here..?" Tubbo says blocking his eyes from the sun. Philza sighs "Dream happened" he sighs.

As they walk to the undisclosed location Philza explains what happened, "Well when Drista kidnapped Tubbo Ranboo flipped out and told me and Techno about it. We all immediately went looking for you." he says looking at Tubbo. "After about two hours we found Sam. He had told us you guys were in the prison, then we heard a huge explosion. We all ran over to the prison to see Dream running away."

Philza sighs again "Me and Philza tried to chase him but Niki just so happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time... Dream um took her... Techno went ballistic and told him whatever deal they had was off. Dream apparently was offended by that and tried to kill Techno. Luckily I got Techno out of there but I couldn't save Niki..." He fidgets clearly feeling bad. 

Tommy looks at both Drista and Tubbo looking for what he should do. Tommy looks back at Philza who seems consumed with guilt. He sighs and stops walking. He stops Philza and hugs him. The father and son stay like that for a bit (sleepy bois pog), Tubbo soon joins and and drags Drista into the group hug. 

After a bit they all pulled away breaking the hug. Philza smiles and continued to lead them somewhere. "Philza not to be a bother but um, how exactly did this happen." Drista says motioning to the burnt down SMP. Philza looks around at all the burn down buildings with lava dripping down the sides of some of them. He inhaled through his teeth looking around, "Yeah Dream kinda through a fit, I didn't know it was this bad though." he says.

Something clicks in Tubbos head, "Wait.... if everything burnt down.... are Michael and Ranboo ok?!" Tubbo stresses. Philza puts his hand on Tubbos shoulder "Don't worry mate there both well hidden, well actually that's were were going, I cant say out loud where it is because there's eyes and ears everywhere. But rest assured there ok and safe, we'll see them soon." Philza reassures the sheep hybrid. 

They eventually walk to a little  hole in the ground with a burnt down building next to it. Philza motions them to go into the hole, "Quickly in so nobody sees!" Tubbo, Tommy, and Drista jump in the hole with Philza following behind. "Wait wot even is this pla-"Tommy cuts himself off and bursts out into a laughing fit. 

Tubbo jumps down "what's so funny- oh my god.." Tubbo says with the smile evident in his voice. He also starts cracking up. Drista a Philza drop down giving them a weird look. "N-no you *wheeze* don't get it *wheeze*" Tommy says in between breaths "W-we sold Tubbos bath water here" Philza and Drista gave them and stranger look which caused them to laugh louder.

After a bit they heard a noise they all turned around to see Michael and Ranboo standing there smiling. Ranboo smiles and waves. Tubbo and Drista run over, Drista taking Michael and Tubbo hugging Ranboo. Tommy stands there staring a million thoughts running through his head. 

Drista walks over knowing how he's feeling. She (still holding Michael) walks over "don't be all weird around him, whatever that "enderwalk" thing is he's obviously not in it right now." Drista says. "Still he cant be trusted." Tommy firmly says. He then sees the zombie piglin in Drista arms.

"So your Michael? You know you have some nerve-" He notices Michael staring at his hair, "hey big man eyes down here." Michael continues to stare "Gooold" He reaches up from Dristas arms and grabs Tommys hair. Drista passes  Michael to Tommy and walks away. She interrupts Tubbo and Ranboos conversation and motions for them to look at Tommy and Michael.

Michael still holding onto Tommys hair  finally looks down and sees Tommys eyes. "BLUE!" he exclaims. he grabs Tommys face and headbutts his forehead lightly. Ranboo whos about to go intervene gets stopped by Philza "Watch" Phil whispers. Tommy tears up while holding the piglin whos now giggling. He hugs Michael and sits down now crying. 

Tubbo goes over to Tommy and tries to take Michael from making Tommy even more emotional. Tubbo reaches his hands out to take Michael  but Tommy turns away hugging Michael tighter. "Please not yet." Tommy asks wiping his eyes. Tubbo smiles and nods and walks back over to Phil, Drista and Ranboo.  

HEYYY ITS MEEEEE here's a little back round info !!!! OK SO BASICLLY THE SBI + TUBBO FAMILY ARE CANON AND WHEN TUBBO WAS YOUNGER HE USED TO HEADBUTT TO SHOW AFFECTION. HE RELIZED THAT IT WASNT SOCIALLY ACCSEPTIBLE AS HE GOT OLDER BUT TOMMY SECRETLY MISSED HIS LITTLE HEADBUTTS. ONLY PHILZA KNEW AND THATS WHY HE STOPPED RANBOO. 

anyways vote and comment and don't be shy to leave suggestions! ALSO HAPPY PRIDE MY LOVELYS REMEBER NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS YOU ARE VALID AND AMAZING!!!! luv you guys <3