Prison Life

Nobody's POV (sill I'm sorry)

Tubbos eyes widened and he covered his mouth "n-no it'll be ok..! We know Wilbur he'll kill Dream! We'll be ok!" He reassures himself. "We can umm... form a army! Yeah with Ranboo, Sam, ummm maybe Quackity. We can do this everything will be ok!" He wipes the tears off his face.

Dristas face lights up "wait! That's a awesome idea! If anything Dream has to prepare, we'll have to wait the week but we can hunt him down and kill him when we get out! First things first, we're gonna need to hide everything we care about in the server, like Michael."  She said

Tommy's POV

Michael? Who's that? "Wait who's Michael?" I asked. Tubbos face dropped but Drista just looks confused, "oh he's Tubbo and Ranboos-" Tubbo cuts her off. "HEH HEH HEH PFTTT HES MY PET." Tubbo says his voice going up 10 octaves. I look over at Drista who's now fuming from being cut off, "What are you talking about?! He's your son!" Drista harshly says.

Wait but didn't she say something about Ranboo? "Wait but what does Ranboo have to do with Tubbo being a dickhead and terrible father?" I ask. "OOOOH! THATS WHY- oops sorry Tubbo I just got it..." she scratches her neck. Tubbo just facepalms

"Ok Tommy listen... don't get mad or anything because I know I promised you could be the best man but... meandranbooareplatonicallymarried i mean I know I promised you could be the best man and all but-"  he rambles. Wait him and Ranboo... shit... "DRISTA PRIVET MEETING!" I shouted cutting Tuboo off while dragging her across the cell where he can't hear us.

"How long?" I whisper. "How long? Oh! They've been together for a bit now. Ya know he's a good person you shouldn't be to mad." She whispers back. "No Drista I don't really care. Ranboo is NOT a good person! I over heard Dream talking about using him when he "enderwalks" or whatever. My point is he's dangerous!" I whisper shout.

Drista looks deep in thought for a few seconds then she looks at me again "We don't tell Tubbo." She blankly states. "TUBBO COVER YOUR EARS FOR A SECOND!" I yell over. He puts his hand over his ears and loudly hums, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE DONT TELL TUBBO?!?!" I yell. "Oh my gosh, I mean we keep our friends close and our enemies closer!" She says. "Fine whatever! But if he try's anything I'm killing him!" She laughs "deal." We shake on it.

We walk back over to Tubbo and let him un cover his ears. We all gather back in the circle, "Anyways.... when we get out our first priority should be to gather resources like weapons and escape areas in case something goes wrong." Drista says laying down a map. "I kept it from Dream" she smiles proud of herself.

 "POGGERS! Now we know hes smart and also VERY manipulative, if this is anything like last time hes going to go for our attachments first. I say when we get out we gather anything and everything that he could use against us like Drista said earier." Tommy adds. "Wait... but what if he gets to them first?" Tubbo stresses. "He wont bigman I promise. Plus as we found out last time he wont kill me. I still don't understand why but I know that if worse comes to worse I can distract him.  

Nobodys POV: 

The three spent the rest of that week figuring out where he was most likely to strike and some escape routes they could use. They also made a list of people they would try to recruit being, Quackity, Sam, Ranboo, Niki, and Fundy. They decided that Jack and a few others might not help but they would try to get them on there side.

 Week 2- 

It was the 7th day of the trio being in the prison. All three of them were getting ready and hyped to leave as the week was now over and Sam was coming to get them. 

"Ok we all know the plan correct? It should be around 4:30 in the afternoon so he should be here anytime soon." Tubbo said while the three ate there daily potatoes. Tommy and Drista both nodded in agreement. A loud noise was heard and Drista grabbed the map and folded it up preparing to leave.

All three of them walked up to the lava as it sunk. What they saw behind the lava they 100% weren't expecting. 

"Come on quickly, we don't have much time!" 

HAIIIII so ik nobody's rly reading this buuuuuuuut sorry I've been gone for like a month I've been not feeling very good and all. But that's not the point! I'm super excited for the ending of this and I'm hoping to keep you guys on your toes! 

I hope you all have an amazing day or Night, also dint forget to comment bc I rly want feedback and also to know ur like real people lmao. also vote bc it shows me you like what I've done so far!