~Kokichi ouma x reader, movie night~

~song: Brooklyn baby by Lana del rey.~

~Au: no killing game~

~Gender: neutral~

~genre: fluff?~

~Y/n p.o.v~

It was a Friday evening and I had just finished school so my boyfriend Kokichi thought it was a good idea to have a movie night. It's not a bad idea but he's quite 'interesting' at times, I'm kinda scared about what were going to watch.

I eventually made it to Kokichi's house and hesitated before knocking on his door. As soon as my hand hit the door it swung open. There he stood grinning like the devil.

"Y/n~channnnn/kunnnnnnn/sannnnnnnn, you took forever,"

He pouted before moving aside so I could enter his house. I've been here before to meet his parents (yes I know what happened to his parents but in this oneshot he has them) but when I realised that it would be just me and him alone I couldn't help but feel an uneasy sensation in my stomach.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to his purple couch. I sat down on the left side whilst he sat on the right side. I was glad there was some space between us but I kinda wanted to be closer to him, so to put my cravings to rest I shuffled closer to the purple haired boy.

He must of noticed this since you could just barely see a line of pink dust on his face though he did nothing and turned the Tv on and grabbed some popcorn that he had put on table before I arrived.

~A few minutes later~

We ended up watching (favourite movie) since I suggested it to Kokichi ages ago and he finally seemed interested in it. As we continued watching the movie I shuffled closer to him slightly so we were touching shoulders.

Kokichi put on his classic grin and did his 'nishishi' chuckle as he looked at my face that was now covered in a deep red blush.

He slivered his arm around my waste and began to hold me closer to him, at this point I was screaming inside. Of course in response to his actions I rested my head on his shoulder and continued to watch this movie.

~After the movie finished~

The movie had finished and I was about to get my things and leave but I noticed that Kokichi had fell asleep, so me being the person I was stayed where I was and began to fall asleep.

"Kokichi you may lie a lot, but I still love you and I always will"

Were the last things I said before the world went black.

~End~

~Word count: 421~