Rantaro Amami x reader

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Hello fellow readers, before I begin this oneshot I would like to make an important notice. As you notice lots of people refer to September as 'no simp September', which it is not. 'No simp September' is only a cover up for a more important situation. September is a month for suicide prevention awareness and in stopping it from happening. This is what it should stay as! Please be aware that the month is about about preveting suicide, not about simping over characters and people. If you ignore the importance of suicide prevention month and proceed to keep making it all about 'No simp September', then please leave my page and block me as you don't understand the seriousness of suicide prevention!

If you have been feeling suicidal, PLEASE CONTACT SOMEBODY! You are an amazing person and  deserve to live your life. Things may be hard at the moment but trust me you're not alone in this!

Also, if you aren't aware, a cosplayer under the name Saiilormarrs (he/him pronouns) has been extremely lesbiphobic, abliest, he fakes disabilities, made fun of a disabled cosplayer, spreads fake information about mental illness and disabilities (such as OSDD and DID), faked having serious mental illness, he's been racist and the list goes on. What I'm trying to say is that if you support him in anyway they DNI (do not interact if you didn't know) and block me straight away as I don't want you on my page!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the one shot.

~Kelsey

~Song: 505 by the Artic monkeys (I swear this song makes me wanna cry)~

~Gender: neutral~

~Genre: fluff~

~Au: No killing game~

~Basically this oneshot is a simple cuddling session with Amami since the reader is stressed/over worked, which is pretty relatable at the moment it time~

~Y/n pov~

I stared at my laptop looking through my assignments just getting bigger and bigger as I stared at it.

I could feel myself crumbling inside, I can't do this anymore, it's just too much.

I felt the tears I had been preventing starting to form in the corners of my eyes, why am I so weak?

Eventually I gave into my weakness and let the tears stream down my face, every single one leaving a burning sensation on my face.

As I was silently crying in my room I hadn't notice my boyfriend, Rantaro, could hear me from the living room.

~Rantaro's pov~

I was quietly scanning  through a book I heard soft weeping from mine and Y/n's bedroom.

I placed my book down and made my way towards the bedroom hearing the weeps getting louder the closer I got.

I opened the door to see Y/n sat on the bed, tears streaming down their face none stop as she starts to shake.

I couldn't stand to see them sac, it killed my heart.

I wasted no minute and my way over to the bed. I sat next to them before softly calling her name,

"Y/n?"

I received no response,

I grabbed their laptop that was in front of them and began scroll through it, whilst scrolling I noticed all the assignments they had been set, no wonder their stressed.

I put the laptop back down on the bed and sighed softly, before reaching for their hand and brushing it softly with my thumb. 

They began to look at me slowly and leaned their head into my chest before saying,

"W-why?"

Their voice sounded so fragile that it almost broke me to pieces.

I began to softly kiss their hair and play with it,

"I know, Y/n, it's okay,"

I began to wrap my arms around their waste, pulling them closer into my chest continuing to play with their in the process.

After a while they hugged me back,

"Rantaro can I ask you something?" they said whilst lifting their head to look at me.

"Anything," I said whilst smiling at them softly,

"A-Aren't I just a burden to you?" they asked whilst more tears began to flow down their face,

Before I could even answer them they spoke up again,

"Don't you think Kaede is prettier? Don't you think Kokichi is more fun? Don't you think-"

Before they could finish talking I pushed my lips again theirs whilst closing me eyes. 

They mean the world to me and I wish they could understand that, I pulled away from the kiss and caressed their left cheek, wiping the tears away from their face,

"Why would think that? You mean the world to me Y/n," I said gently hoping to see the cheerful Y/n I love so much.

"O-oh Rantaro," they said whilst giving me a small smile,

They pushed their lips on mine wrapping their arms around my neck,

I melted into the kiss, removing my hand from their cheek and moved it to their waste,

I began to push them down to the bed so that I was on top of them, Y/n then broke the kiss an stared into my green eyes as I stared into their e/c ones.

"Y/n you're so beautiful," I said whilst kissing their neck gently,

this caused a small giggle to come out of Y/n, I've always adored their laugh, I moved away from their neck and left into them so our nose were touching.

I grabbed one of their hands and intertwine mine with it.

I gently kissed their cheeks before proceeding to sit up, Y/n soon sat up as well and yawned,

"I'm quite tired Rantaro," they said whilst rubbing their eyes.

I softly smiled at this before moving the laptop off the bed and pulling the covers off so we could both get under it.

I turned the tv on and put the Simpsons (don't judge, it's literally all I watch) on as a bit of background noise.

Y/n lay down next to me in which I proceeded to wrap my arms around their waist and pull them closer to me, they nuzzled into the crook of my neck and kissed my cheek before slowly closing theirs eyes. I began to mess with their hair as they found it relaxing, their arms wrapped around my back as they nuzzled even closer into my neck. I once again began kissing their hair before wishing them to sleep,

"Goodnight Y/n, you mean the absolute world to me."

~end~

~Word count: 1009~