Fucked Up Bad

Harry's POV

I was in the middle of the hallway on my knees crying my heart out. Mind you I was freezing, still in lingerie and a green silk bath robe.

I had to ruin everything, but I needed to do this. But my reason doesn't give me a right to cheat on the one man that loved him truly.

I got up off the stone floor, my knees were shaking with coldness and sorrow.

I walked ashamly back to dorm seeing the envelope that cedric left. I knew what it was but to disgusted with myself to even open it.

I was walking to my room when I stepped on something and when I lifted my foot it shone in my eye.

I gentle picked it up and it made me more disgusted with myself.

It was a beautiful dimond ring, it looked hella expensive. I hated it when draco spent to much money on me.

I placed it in my top draw with shaky hands, I didn't really know what to do now.

I let out a sad sigh knowing everything is gonna change. I change out of the undergarments and put on some of dracos boxers and his large shirt, it was a bit big for draco but huge for me.

The room smelt of sex, which I normally did mind but as it was with cedric it just made me feel sick to my stomach.

I walked out of my room to see pansy, blaise, hermione and Ron sitting in the common room sofa.

Third person POV

Third person POV

"how was your sex session potter?" blaise asked coldly.

Harry never heard any of the bronze trio call him potter for years.

"oh and draco never wants to see you again" pansy added, crossing his arms in disappointment.

Theodore walked in who was also loyal to draco.

"potter you have generally broke him I haven't seen draco cry... Well ever...." when Theo said about draco he seemed really worried for his mate.

It felt like Harry's heart just got stabbed a million times. The only time Draco cried was when his mother died, he became a robot some people say after the awful event.

The slytherins left the the room to go and see draco and all was left in the room was Ron and hermione just looking in there lap.

"guys...?" Harry stumbled on his words, not knowing what to say.

"Harry what on earth was going through you mind?!" hermione scolded.

"mione..... I-" Harry got cut of by someone.

"hey my dear um here is the other envelope" cedric said walking up to harry and handed Harry another envelope, the kissed his cheek and slapped his arse.

"can't wait to see you again princess" cedric whispered into Harry's ear, it made harry shiver.

When cedric walk off hermione and Ron look disappointed and hurt.

"you know harry we actually became friends with draco and started to like him and now well....."ron started but never finished the last bit, he seemed to be worried about saying it.

" well what? " Harry said.

".... Taking his side harry" hermione finished.

"What?!...he said stuff about me hermione as well" Harry snarled, making hermione more upset.

"it wasn't just your words harry it was your actions as well!" hermione growled.

Hermiones POV

Hermiones POV

I couldn't believe harry right now, yes yes I know harry as been my best friend but what he did to draco we out of order.

"why were you even having a affair with diggory anyway?!" I scolded at him.

"it's difficult to explain mione... " he said scrunching his face.

"well its gonna get difficult in a second harry!"

"oh shut up its none of your business.... You you- Mudblood" Harry slapped his hand round his mouth once he said that.

Tears fell from my eyes, he call me a mudblood....

He knows I hate that term, even draco knows and he apologied about it and he hates the word now and he helps any muggleborn who gets called that. He really did change for harry.

"mione I'm sorry-" Harry got cut off by Ron.

"SORRY?! that's it, you know she hates that name!" Ron said protecting me.

"i know and I didn't mean it..." Harry's said rubbing his arm.

"Piss off potter" Ron said, I was shocked that Ron called Harry by his last name. So was harry by the looks on his face.

Harry bursted into tears running to his room, and me and Ron walked to the Slytherins Common room to see the others.

I don't think me, Ron and Harry are going to be friend anymore. That road as been shut down.....

.... Forever....

----------------------------------------Again I'm sorry this is a story chapter but I hope you've enjoyed it

Again I'm sorry this is a story chapter but I hope you've enjoyed it.

And let me know if you want some more lion king x Harry Potter drawings because you guys like them alot in my 'drarry one-shot' and it made me feel happy.

Anyway now time for hell-I mean school 😗✌️