Blind

Harry's POVIt was 3am in the morning at the weaselys burrow, mrs weasely understood what I was going through and took me in like a son again

Harry's POV
It was 3am in the morning at the weaselys burrow, mrs weasely understood what I was going through and took me in like a son again. Ron stay with me because he still felt bad for me but I had a felling he was mostly here just in case the hospital rings me about draco.

The doctors told me that dracos eye site is very badly damaged and they are trying to save his eyes. That's all the told me and just shooed me off home. I didn't want to go back to dracos house. I felt unsafe and scared of being on my own. I know I've been alone for many years now but has draco came back in I don't wanna be alone.

I couldn't sleep not without knowing draco is alright, so I walked around outside of the burrow. I remember mrs weasely talking to draco near this tree, but I can't remember what they were talking about.

Whilst I was thinking my phone rang.

It was the police.

I was confused because why the helm would the police call at 4am in the morning. But I had a feeling that it was important.

"Hello?" I answered politely, my hands were deadass shaking.

"Hello is this mr Potter, the boyfriend of Mr Malfoy?" A Sturn voice said back through my phone.

"Um yes it may I asked who is speaking and why this is early?" I mentally rolled my eyes as the person moaned at my question but still answered.

"Well sir, there is bad news, the attacker that assaulted your boyfriend has escape from prison recently tonight, we wanted to call you just to make sure you are both in a save place"

I couldn't believe it camil wasn't even in prison for that long and he's already lost it. I said thank you and hung up on them and ran back inside I didn't know what to do. Knowing a person is going to come and get you and you have no idea when always frightened me that, he was scarier than Voldemort.

I didn't know what to do but I called dracos nurse and told her after thing, she seemed nervous but she said she will past the message over to the boss of the hospital just so they can make sure draco is save.

That made me feel better but still paranoid so I decide to spend the night with draco at the hospital. The hospital was still open as it's a 24hr one. But I told the receptionist and she led me to dracos room.

She opened the door and the cold bitter breeze hit my body, I saw draco lying there with bandages around his eyes and his heart monitor beeping in the background. It was strange seeing draco like this, he said the only time he would be in hospital would be for his death. Guess he was wrong about that.

The lady smiled at draco and me and closed the door when she left. I sat on the chair that was placed beside his bed and held his cold hand. I was praying that he doesn't die.

The next morning My eyes woke up to doctors around me smiling

The next morning
My eyes woke up to doctors around me smiling. I shat myself (not literally) they scared the shit out of me it looked like something out of a horror movie.

"Mr potter so glad your awake" one of the doctors said still smiling.

"What's going on?" I asked slightly moving away from the terrifying site in front of me.

"Mr potter, mr malfoy as woken" the nurse said and pointing to draco. I sharply turned my head to see draco had his bandages were off and his eyes were open well, one eye.

"Draco!" I scream and jumped into his arms, he chuckled and hugged me back tightly.

We spent a good 15 minutes hugging and kissing each other's faces all over.

The doctor had to stop us to explain dracos eye. He said that dracos right eye with very damaged and they couldn't save it and it had died and gone blind. But they managed to save dracos other eye barely.

I wasn't really listening I was to busy about draco I was just happy that he was awake. Draco was happy he was alive but he didn't like the scaring across his eyes, but I reassured him that I love every flaw as they come.

Draco had to spend one more night at the hospital before he could be discharged. I didn't mind that but I had to tell draco about Perrie and how he escaped already.

Once I told him draco seemed pissed off and asked for my phone. I was confused and slightly scared, I handed him my phone and he dialled a number.

"Who are you calling?"

"My father...."

—————————————————————Sorry this wasn't has good has you probably thought it would be and sorry I left this story for too long xx but I hoped you enjoyed it 🥺🥰✨

Sorry this wasn't has good has you probably thought it would be and sorry I left this story for too long xx but I hoped you enjoyed it 🥺🥰✨