Who Is He

SURPRISE SHAWTYYY

Harry's POVIt was a Sunday afternoon and it been a month after what happened at the Jewel Club and I couldn't be more happier

Harry's POV
It was a Sunday afternoon and it been a month after what happened at the Jewel Club and I couldn't be more happier.

Me and draco have become a couple again and draco helped me make friends again with Ron and hermione. They don't trust me fully yet but I'm sure I'll get there soon. I mostly worry about their husband and wife. Blaise married Ron 2 years ago and adopt and 3 year old boy who is 5 now. Hermione and Pansy got married the year after they graduated hogwarts. They've adopted twin boys not to long ago.

Blaise and Pansy they don't trust me at all but I understand that, I just hope they warm up to me... Again.

Draco was at work today but he said he would be home soon so I was preparing a meal for him, until the door bell rung. It was strange as it was 10 at night but i went to answer anyway.

I opened the door to a boy there

I opened the door to a boy there. He looked pretty. He had curly caramel hair, light darked skinned and had hazel eyes.

" 'ello um... Sir, I'm perrie I'm looking for draco, did I come to de right 'ouse?" the boy spoke with a heavy French accent.

"oh um... Yes, draco lives here can I take a message?" Harry felt he knew that name but nothing clicked.

And just on time dracos car was pulled into the drive way. Draco seemed stressed when he got out of the car.

Draco walked up to the door only to be stopped by his ex boyfriend.

" Draco! " the boy infront of me seem happy to see draco and ran up to him and hug him tightly.

"perrie...?" Draco said shockingly, draco awarkedly hugged him back not knowing what to do.

Draco saw my face and gentle pushed the boy who is name 'perrie'. Draco walked up to harry and just stared then turned to see perrie right behind him.

"who is he dragon?" I asked, crossing my arms and tilting my hips to the side.

".... He's my ex"

----------------------------------------------

Okkkiii sooo back with ideas for this story. I know this is short but Its ment to be.

I just it's a like bit like a teaser for the shit to go downnnn.

Hunny the drama as just began.

Xx