Knifes

Perrie POVThere he was the man I love with and boy attached to him arm

Perrie POV
There he was the man I love with and boy attached to him arm. We've been apart for sometime but I was hoping that didn't matter and we could get back together. I was concerned about the younger boy next to him, he did look familiar but I could put my tongue on it.

That when draco brushed his hand across his forehead and moved his hair that showed a lightning bolt scar. And the draco kissed it before trying to talk to me. He kissed his forehead... He kissed his forehead.

"why-why did you 'issed his fore'ead?" I asked dropping my bags and walking slowly towards my love.

"look perrie, we've broken up. And now I'm with the person I love the most" Draco said softly, my eyes darted towards the raven haired boy to see that it was harry potter and he was blushing at what draco said to him.

"your back with 'arry potter?! You said you hated him and never 'anted to see him again!" I exclaimed, frustrated and annoyed. I could believe he was with that slut! OK I have to admit he was  very pretty even for a boy. But that doesn't make draco his.

"yes perrie, I did say that only because I didn't know why he was doing and plus he apologies too many times, and I believe him" Draco smiled at me and my anger was rising up towards it.

"but hes a slut!" my freach accent was rising but getting more aggressive with the way I was talking.

"he isn't a slut!" Draco snarled back at me. I was surprised how draco raised his voice at me. He never rosed his voice at me before.

"Draco darlin, just tell him to leave so we can have are dinner" I heard the small boy say to draco a bit quitely so I couldn't hear him, but I did.

"ugh! You whore!" I charged up to him, tackling him through the door. I started to slap him whilst I was on top of him. He started to fight back by kicking me in the ribs but I was still holding him down.

"perrie stop!" Draco yelled trying to pull me off the small boy. When I was struggling to get out of the taller males grip, my elbow slipped and hit draco hard in the face. He yelped and let go of me to reach to his noses aid.

"Draco!" Harry said, he kicked me off and crawled to draco to see if he was alright.

I hated to see draco and Harry care for each other, I glanced around my surroundings and I saw a pretty knife that had a dragon carved into it. It was next to a letter that as been open so I thought It was a letter opener.

There's more things I wanna cut open than just letters.

The couple got up and smiled at each other. I collected the knife from the coffee table and grinned in a twisted way.

Harry noticed this and ran up to me trying to get the knife off me. I grunted and struggled to cut harry or harm him.

"put down the knife!" Harry yelped as I pulled on his hair.

"no, you get off ME!" I snarled, my hand was stopped by draco who had a broken nose, I groaned in stress as I struggled to move.

My arms were let free and I grabbed Harry's neck down as I try and slice it, but draco was pulling my waist so I couldn't get a good enough angle.

"let me go!" I screamed at him, put he didn't remove his hands, he just pulled harder and more aggressively.

"I said let me go!" I spun around and slashed draco across his eyes.

Draco screamed in pain.

I dropped the knife and covered my mouth in disbelief on what I just done.

"Draco!!" Harry shrieked crying as draco was making noise in pain. Dracos face was drenched in blood. Harry pulled a cloth out of the table and put alot of pressure on it to help in from stop bleeding.

Draco was groaning but he was going all limp and a bit pale.

Third POV

Third POV

Harry was scared taht he was gonna lose Draco, he was going cold.

The faint sounds of sirens were heard in the distance, the neighbours called people because of strange screaming noises.

Perrie heard the sirens and took a run for it.

"you get back here, look what you've done!" Harry couldn't of been asked to run after him. He just need to stay close to draco until he gets professional doctor.

The police arrive and draco was taking away by the ambulance. Harry wanted to go in with him to the hospital but he had to to explain what happened at the crime scene.

A few hours laters later perrie was found in the woods trapped in a bear trap.

He was sent to prison for 60 years for assault, attempt of murder and trespassing.

Harry was taking the bus to the hospital to see how he was doing. The whole way there all harry can think about is if dracos alive, is it as bad as it looked? Will he go blind?

Harry arrived the hospital and said his name and the person he was seeings name.

A nurse came up to him and said that she was draco nurse and there's some bad news.....

----------------------------------------------I'm back to school now

I'm back to school now... Yay.... So there will be less story's so yea. And sorry about the requested story's for my new one shot I'm trying to get them done xxx