Piss Off.... No Stay...

Third person POV

Third person POV

Harry was in one of dracos very old hoodies with some shorts watching the rain fall from his window.

Harry sniffed and wiped his nose with his hoodie paws. He was just thinking that how does his life just get worse and what he did to deserve it.

Harry Did have everything a boy or a girl mostly, wanted to have.

He had a handsome man who loved him with pure love, both ways.

He had friends who would do anything to help harry.

His plans for the future was planned.

But harry had to ruin it.... Destroy his well.... Was to be husband...ughh..life just hurts.

Harry was holding him self as the rain until there was a soft knock at the door.

Harry let out a sigh hoping it wasn't the mailman giving him his notice for rent.

Harry opened the door and saw a tall blonde man who was soaked.

"malfoy?!" Harry said with a shocked face.

"uhm hi... Can.. Uh... Come in? I wanna talk... I promise not criticism towards your or actions...." Draco said nervously playing with his fingers.

"No... Piss off" Harry snapped, which surprised draco and gave a more sad look.

"oh... Ok... That's fine... I'll see you around.... I guess" Draco looked down and walked down the hall away from harry. His leather boots make a squeaking nose each time he moved his foot.

Harry watched in pity and sorrow. He wanted to take him in and talk it out but knowing them he knew it wasn't gonna end up just as a nice talk.

The thoughts in Harry's head was all over the place... Until harry made up his mind and ran out of the apartment building out in the pouring rain in the middle of the street.

"Draco!.... No Stay... " Harry called out getting his baggy old socks wet.

Draco turned around standing in the middle of a street light. Draco stared at the boy for a moment until realising that Harry was barely wearing anything.

Draco sped walked towards harry and told him to get inside before he gets ill.

Once all of that was over they were sitting in harry living room sitting in a awkward silence.

"Harry i-" Draco started but got cut off.

"No... Don't It was my fault for messing up are relationship and for ruining my life its my fault..." Harry eyes began to well up with tears again and his gripped got tighter around himself.

"Harry..... You may of messed up are relationship but I... Um... I wanna...." Draco blushed and scratched his head.

"you wanna.... What?" Harry asked in complete confusion.

"fix the relationship...?" Draco asked nervously.

"but-" Harry got cut off by draco putting his two fingers against his plump pink lips.

"let me finsh not be boyfriend's again well.... Not yet... Just friends... I've still haven't completely forgiven you but I wanna try and build are relationship... If you wanna any" Draco said with a small smile and gentle realising his fingers so harry could speak.

"I'd love that draco" Harry smiled and went to hug him, a little afraid if he backs out and it will be awkward.

Draco got bored of harry coming at him slowly so he grabbed harry and wrapped his arms around the small raven.

Harry gasped but sunked into the embrace fairly quickly.  Draco breathed in harry hair and smiled at the smell that he had missed.

They pulled apart and draco wanted to asked a question taht he didn't know how harry would react but wanted to shoot his shot

"Harry... Want are you going to do about your stripper job" Draco said with a little chuckled in nervousness.

"oh... Well I love to do the dancing on the pole but we'll actually all of the dancing and I love to dress up with makeup and everything it fun... But I dislike the sexual parts like giving people lap dances and hooking up with them" Dracos smile went down as Harry's eyes weren't as bright as they were talking about dancing and dressing up.

"hey ill talk to your boss about that and sort your money out as well" Harry turned his head in shock.

"wha-re-really?!" Harry asked and his eyes brightned. But Harry's smile went down and said.

"my boss is a rock really he doesn't have any emotion or feelings about anyone eles"

"it's fine I work at the minstery and I'm a very powerful man there" Draco said with a wink that made harry blushed and giggle.

"thanks draco I owe you... Alot..." Harry said bringing draco into a warm hug.

Harry couldn't be more happier....

--------------------—----------------------------Hellooooo anyone chapter of le stripper it's not as exciting as the others but hey all chapters can't be amazing

Hellooooo anyone chapter of le stripper it's not as exciting as the others but hey all chapters can't be amazing.

And pretty little creature will be on hold for a while because I might be publishing a new story soon but other than that byeee my sweeties xxxx