Part 4, Mates

Jake

Upon waking up I gasped when I felt the pain in  my calf. I shot up and groaned, opening my eyes. Only to see four extremely attractive were-men staring back. And the smell! It was amazing!

"Mates?"

I asked.

"Umm... yeah?"

One said.

"O-oh."

I said quietly. And then like a waterfall they all spewed out their names. 

"I'm Matt."

The tallest one said. He was a light grey with HUGE muscles.

"I'm Autumn!"

Another said, clearly the smallest of the three probably around 6,10.

"I'm Lucas."

A dark grey wolf rumbled.

"And I'm Neal."

A German shepherd-ish looking wolf said.

"I-I-I'm Jake."

I said looking down.

"It's nice to know your name Jake."

I was so confused why were they even talking to me. Didn't they know I was a runt?

"I-I-'m sorry you can reject me now if you want. I know I'm not the best or strongest. And I know I'm weak and small."

I finished pulling my knees up to hide my face.

It was dead silent before I heard someone moving closer. I waited for it to come, shifting the sheets as moved.

Suddenly two gigantic arms wrapped around me and swept me off the bed. I yelped and squirmed but Matt had an Iron grip. I squeezed my eyes shut, positive they were gonna beat me to death but instead I was lowered to the ground and.... squished?

I opened my eyes slowly to see that yep, all of them were hugging me. Except that I was being shoved into Matt's crotch. And he was only wearing boxers. I squirmed but they just hugged tighter and my face literally got shoved into Matt. I tried to get out again but that just resulted In my face rubbing against it... And then he got hard...

Wonderful. I was being squished by a bunch of super hot werewolves who are about three feet taller then me and only wearing boxers. And they're my mates. It also didn't help that I was only up to their waists.

Finally after wondering If I'd ever breathe again they pulled away. Neal looked down and said.

"We would never, ever reject you. You're beautiful and we love how tiny you are." 

I was sure that my cheeks were on fire now and I was staring at the floor, positive that if I looked up I'd just straight up die. I waited for a second and then just as I was about to look up a paw lifted up my chin. It was Autumn's and he said.

"We would love to get to know you."

"O-oh I uhhh there's not much to know about me."

I said nervously scratching my neck. I knew that when they realized that I'd been abused they would never want me.

"Really, not a lot here."

I said.

"Listen, we saw the scars... please tell us what happened."

Matt said quietly.

I sighed and pulled myself up on to the bed. 

"Do you guys really accept me?"