Part 9, Remedy.

A/n OKAY SO I FOUND OUT Y I DONT WANT TO CONTINUE THIS. The main reason is because when I wrote "Game day" It was super late. Anddddddd me and my stupid mind thought we needed "action" so of course my one AM brain decided to spice things up. TOO MUCH THO. So, my actual story line is rlly messed up.  (The one that I was continuing was more bonding for 2 chaps and making Jake happy before they got a little more romantic. IT DID NOT INCLUDE THE STUFF AT THE END.) I think I'll just end the story here bcs I don't like it. At all. I was enjoying writing this but now it feels like a pain. srry. 

Autumn

As soon as she took sight of Jake she ran over to the counter. Opening her bags she began to search through them, mumbling and tossing various bottles onto the counter. The three of us stayed quiet and continued to hope that she would have some solution. Looking towards Jake I inwardly gasped at the look of pain that was etched into his face.

"Aha! Found it!"

She yelled holding up a large needle. 

""What the hell are you gonna use that for!?"

Lucas and Neal simultaneously yelled. 

"Well, If you'd give me a second I could explain it. Jake is your mate, correct?"

"Hell yeah." 

Neal muttered while looking over at him.

"Well, if I can get your "alpha" blood to interact with his then he'll make a full recovery, If not scarring and pt. One more thing... I need it from all of you."

Lucas' head shot up and I could already see the anger brewing there. 

"You. Mean. We. Need. Matt?"

He choked out.

"Y-yes."

She murmured whilst looking down.

Lucas's eyes flashed and he ran out of the room, heading straight for Matt.

"Do it. Now."

Neal growled out while holding his arm to her. She nodded and grabbed a small tube. Hooking that up to the end she plunged it into his arm, quickly pulling a small amount of blood out. A second later she slipped it out and wiped it with antiseptic, putting a round band aid on it. 

"Autumn, you next."

She said while grabbing another tube. I slowly put my arm out and squeezed my eyes shut. I hated needles with a p a s s i o n. But, this was for Jake. I felt a slight sting and then the cool alcohol wipe. Sighing I opened my eyes to see my small vial next to Neal's. 

A/n Yuh. I rlly just cant finish this, srry. Follow for more. (I'll continue writing other books, just not this one.) Speaking of, my new one!!! 

https://www.wattpad.com/1080103966-part-1-wallflower