Chapter 1-Her.

~Your warmth reaches so deep, letting me realize a depth to my heart that I didn't even know existed.~

"Ms. Mavros, inform me of today's schedule" these words were spoken by the man sitting behind the rosewood desk, his lips etched in his trademark smile that has stolen the hearts of who knows how many ladies and his statement directed at the silver-haired beauty that just came through the office doors.

"...Yes sir, there is a meeting in the conference room at 1:30 and another with the marketing team at 4pm" she replied as the sound of her heels connecting with the floor provides a tantalizing sound almost as if she is walking straight into your heart. Her immaculately manicured nails slide across the screen as she reports the schedule to the man seated before her with his suit's jacket unbuttoned and his tie loose looking nothing like a business executive.

Grinning, he sits up and rests his chin on his interlocking fingers, the sunlight shining through the floor to ceiling glass window behind him makes his ginger hair appear to glow as if feeding off the sun's rays and becoming molten lava.

"Then that means there is time for lunch, no?"

"No." came her curt reply.

"No?"

"No." she replied once again.

"So, a no to your no, which means it's a yes, right?" his smile remains the same even when he noticed the small drop in temperature in the office, in fact, the corners of his lips rose even more.

"No." said the woman, now standing with crossed arms and a little wrinkle in between her brows that would only be noticed if one was standing extremely close to her, a place few have ever been.

"Now, now, Ms. Mavros, you're going to have to give me a little more than that. All your nos have left me thoroughly confused"

She just stood there looking at the dramatic man, shaking his head and holding his hand to his forehead as if he was dealing with a child who was hard to teach.

Tilting his head a little, he took at peek at the lady in front of him and seeing that she was unmoved, rather the temperature had dropped even lower he decided that he probably wouldn't get anywhere if he continued like this and decided to change tactics.

He smoothly got up from the seat and walked over to the one he persistently referred to as Ms. Mavros since she entered. Rubbing his arms and pouting his lips, he put on the most pitiful expression he could muster, though it failed to hide the amusement and mischief in his emerald eyes, which the girl who was now looking up at him was able to clearly see.

"My cute secretary don't be like this, look at how you're turning me into a popsicle, ah, I can feel the goosebumps on my skin." he cried out miserably, and it actually wasn't an exaggeration as the closer he got to her the more chilled he felt.

She silently stared at the big overgrown baby in front of her and though his acting didn't fool her, the temperature in the room was rising and the tiny crease in her forehead seemed to melt away as if an ice cube before the summer sun. What could she say? She found him adorable.

All this, of course, is known by the man who grinned widely and then took the icy yet lovely lady before him into his arms. He looked down at her with sparkling eyes and as for her who had always given in to him, she simply surrendered and let him do what he wants, her own fair hands circling around his waist.

"So, lunch?" he asks, to which he was only given an eye roll as response.

Unbeknownst to them, though they would hardly care even if they knew, the company employees were having a heated discussion about them.