Chapter 10-Attack

~Even the smallest details that would go unnoticed, I notice if it's about you~

"Oh ~,you mean the markings formed because a certain big buffoon" she looked straight at Garthox when she said this "was too weak to fight the fight he started. And the time you refer to, is when he needed his daddy to step in and fight for him, that's the time you refer to right"

"You bitch, what did you call me?"

"Pft"

A laugh and Garthox's angry roar sounded the same time.

"You dare laugh!" Garthox shouted at Cylan, who was giggling at Andriet's words.

"Why wouldn't I, she hit the nail on the head" Cylan gives the fuming man a sarcastic smile.

"You little, how dare you when you are just some damn gigolo.Who doesn't know you live off her like a parasite. Or maybe not a parasite you're paying her with your body, no?" Disgusting words come from the man, and he smiles smugly when he notices that Cylan's lips froze and his smile dropped.

"Ha, what did you think no one knew that you are just a jobless bum who lives off a woman?"

"Garthox!" Serensi shouts at him in anger.

"Shut up Serensi you might be afraid of that icy faced bitch but I'm not" so what is he was chilled to the bone, Garthox thought he was winning as he managed to silence both of them with his words and he even felt happy when the temperature dropped more at his words. He didn't notice the trembling leaves on the living room walls.

"Why should I fear a glorified ice cube like her?" he looks straight at Andriet and sneered. The leaves started shaking more violently.

"She probably has to pay him to be with her cause he is the only one who wants her frozen ass" The leaves froze like a predator who had finished its preparations and was laying in wait to strike.

"Oh, you must know a lot about having to resort to payment to get someone, don't you" Andriet finally responded to the man that had been hurling insulting words at her. She had noticed the situation of the leaves from the corner of her eyes, so she spoke up. As she spoke the leaves that were as straight as an arrow soften and relaxed back in place, resuming their peace.

"Yo-you bitch, what did you say, do you think I'm scared of you? Aren't you just an unwanted child that your parents don't want. No wonder you two get along so well you are both unwanted, abandoned children."

And at the instant his last syllable dropped, chaos ensued. Like a viper attacking its prey, a green rope grabs Garthox's throat. The impact of the attack pushes him back. Crashes resound throughout the room, those very decorations Cylan was making sure didn't fall before all became rubble on the floor as he made his attack.

"What was that, the attacker pummeled them to the point of being unrecognizable, he leaves rope like marks over them, that means he tied them up or better yet strangled them, right? Ha, I am liking this guy more and more. Not only did he get a sick ass name, he is even doing something I dreamed about. Sure, say it's me, scream it to the rooftop, it would be an honor. Cause I know there will be at least one more victim among the Gi family today." cheerful, chilling words left the ginger-head's lips as he directed the decorative vines on the wall to grab Garthox.

Cylan as usual, was smiling. He was smiling a wide smile, smiling till his eyes squinted, but that smile was a sinister vision, one straight from the darkest of nightmares.

Garthox's body was lifted in the air, his face reddens at a frightening speed as the vines wrap tighter and tighter around his neck. His thick hands clawed at the vines, but it was to no avail as these vines were no ordinary vines because Cylan had specially modified them.

"Wanna bet I snap his neck?" he said while not looking back, but his cousins that were about to come to Garthox's aid instantly froze. 

All this time Andriet did not get rid of the chill but instead she increased it and at this point all the Gi family members were chilled to the point their joints hurt. This is also another reason Cylan was holding unto Garthox so easily, his greatest support system had thoroughly frozen the unsuspecting man.

"Ms.Mavros, please have him release him." Serensi turns to Andriet and asks.

She simply looked at him and then increased the chilling air she released.

"Why are you playing nice with them? Garthox is about to pop, use force! 'Do not waste words, exhibit strength' that's the family motto is it not?" the male twin Crux says as he lounges at Andriet awkwardly as most of his body was frozen stiff. His fingers were hardened and sharpened into spears and he aimed directly at Andriet.

'What a barbaric motto' Despite the sharp fingers coming at her like an arrow, she remains unfazed. Just as he jumps across the table and heads to her, a powerful force comes from his left and he is sent flying and crashes into the wall. The photo of the pair smiling at the beach comes crashing down.

"Woqaix, target intruders." Andriet pays no mind to the man who lays injured to her right and coughs up blood after being hit using his cousin, that was suspended midair and she just issues a command.

"Yes, beautiful" a thick  voice sounds in the room and the Gi family members who were about to go to their cousins' aid froze in their spots as guns were pointed at their foreheads.

"W-what is this?" the female twin Crex shrieks in fright.

"Pest control." Cylan said, as he makes two more vines restrain both of the metal man's arms. Garthox had tried to get free by using his steel arms, but to no avail. With both arms now restrained, he could only helplessly remain in Cylan's control.

"Warning, you juice head, the large hunk of metal is close to death." The surrounding voice informs Cylan and different from its flirty words before he harshly speaks to the ginger head who was grinning while he strangles his cousin.

"Shut up, you biased piece of trash, killing him is the point"

"Master~ he told me to shut up"

"Cylan be nice to him." Andriet told the man, easily swinging his 310 pound cousin in the air, his cousin who has now lost the strength to continue clawing the vines and just desperately tries to gasp for air.

The entire room fell into silence after that. Only the desperate gasp from the man being strangled sounded. Four Gi family members remained in place because of the chill in the air and also the threat of the guns pointed at their foreheads, and one lies on the ground twitching beside a broken photo frame. Contrast to the nervous expressions of their guests, Andriet and Cylan both had relaxed expressions on their faces, as the former looks on in disinterest and the latter swings his cousin like a queen waving at her subjects.

"Well, isn't this a mess?"

A light new voice breaks the silence of the living room and before either of them could react a sharp knife presses against Andriet's neck.

.........................................................................................................................................................

Heyyo,

I'm a little late today but I made the update yay......         (╥﹏╥) I'm sorry I was wrong I will make the update at a more decent time, next time.

Well, who is this new person, any guesses and just when will we start attacker hunting, seriously?

Anyhow I hope you liked the chapter, don't leave with your thoughts, drop them in the comments.

Until we meet again in the lands of Elementai.

Laters.