"I thought you was calling for me?"

Zeke x Black reader

Warning: Cursing, sexual tension and short descriptions of sexual thoughts 

Thanks for reading ♥️♥️
—————————————————————

"Y/n girl you look good!'

You smiled, giggling as Connie looked you up and down as he, Jean, and Sasha pulled up at the restaurant that you were having your 19th birthday party at. Jean couldn't help but do the same as his eyes took in every part of you. It made sense, you always looked good, but right now you looked birthday party kind of good. You wore a tight white skirt with a almost sinful slit that traveled far enough that a bit of your ass was showing, especially if it scrunched up. You also wore a matching white top with a v line that exposed the sides of your breasts, a pretty silver necklace decorating the center of your chest. And what was a birthday without a good ass new wig that could make anyone envious? The ginger wig only added to your look, bringing in a new kind of beauty to you.

Your perfectly glossed lips shined along with your teeth as you smiled at your friends, wrapping your arms around them one by one in greeting. Each one being as warm as the other, and Jean's lingering a bit longer on his end than the others.

Someone really liked your outfit.

"Omg thank you guys for coming I really appreciate it!"

"We couldn't miss your birthday now could we Y/N?"

He looked at you with one of those signature smirks of his that were only for you. And you returned one, adding a light giggle so no one could feel the small tension that was created in the room as all of you sat down at the table.

And the minute you sat down you felt a long arm wrap comfortably around your shoulder, a very welcome arm and you made that known as you leaned into it yourself.

And while a second ago you were worried about any kind of awkward tension being created in the room, you realized the two of you could screw on the table and Sasha and Connie wouldn't notice since they were too busy devouring the chips and salsa while going through the menu.

You let out a breath of amusement before taking in the atmosphere of the restaurant. You guys were close to the entrance, and you had managed to get the restaurant on a pretty empty day so the atmosphere was nice, the light buzz of the people who were there talking in the background filling up the room. You looked off towards the windows, Armin, Eren, and Mikasa had still yet to show up, most likely all riding together.

Just before you could ask about their location, your phone lit up, grabbing it you saw a few messages from Armin detailing how they were pulling up now.

"Oh snap, Armin and them are pulling up now, might as well start ordering appetizers what are you guys feeling for?"

You eyed the menu up and down, you hated when menus didn't have any pictures, and since this was your first time here it was really a mystery.

"Ooh we should get the steak platter with an extra side of fries."

Shaking your head you chuckled, "Sash I said appetizer."

Pouting a bit, Sasha flipped back to the appetizer section.

"Who the hell shares a steak?"

Jean teased, eyebrow raised as his words were laced with laughter. He looks over to you as if you'd have an answer, causing you to shrug in response, " We both know she was not intending to share."

You both laugh at your joke, Sasha gasping dramatically in response, "Hey!"

Your chuckles calmed down as you looked over, to your luck seeing Armin, Eren, and Mikasa enter the restaurant. You noticed that they had yet to notice the four of you as Armin was busy talking to the hostess, so you waved them over to get their attention.