Aot guys and the personality I typically give Y/n when I write for them.

Levi x bubbly, talkative, inquisitive, never shuts up Y/n (aka quiet bf with a total opposite s/o, can't stand you at first and still probably can't but will murder anyone who tells you to shut up or calls you any insult)

Connie x stuck up, keeps to their selves, bougie, worry wart Y/n (aka I'm a sucker for complete opposites, two brain cell bf with a s/o who worries about every and anything and always gets dragged into his plans)

Reiner x soft, loving, bold Y/n (aka big guy needs a lot of love but his fragile heart sometimes explodes at your nsfw jokes in the middle of a crowded area)

Bert x mean, cold, hard Y/n (aka Berts whiney and hops on his toes when he wants attention and you ignore to make him more like that until you crack)

Armin x stone faced, bold, gothic Y/n (aka soft boyfriend with a s/o with scars, drags him to their rock concerts and could probably flip a bear with their pinky)

Jean x bully for him, always butting heads, complete opposite of Mikasa Y/n (aka he hates that he's attracted to you and it's mainly because you pick and tease at him and that you're the entire opposite of who he thought he'd fall in love with)

Eren x hot head, bold, creative Y/n (aka doesn't take his shit, I personally hate Y/n's that just let Eren bully them like Eren's a stubborn hothead when he wants to be don't let him run over you! Plus he finds it hot when you put him in his place even if it's just a slick comment)

Erwin x inquisitive, fun loving, talkative reader (aka Erwin's life revolves around work and he forgets that he's human and his s/o reminds him that it's ok to have fun and that the world will be ok without him if even for a second)