| Addiction |

Quote

Quote

"Addiction is a family disease..One person may use, but the whole family suffers."

Article

Article

Every organisms has Addiction, its may be good or bad addiction. Like a scorpion has is addicted to bite someone. ant is addicted to collect some meal, Birds are addicted with sing songs. But i want to tell about human's addiction.Human have some good and bad addiction.

An addiction makes people's life change, in positive and negetive ways..

Bad addiction damages people's whole life's, because its not related with only him but its also related with his friends and family. when a person who addicted with something then his friends also effect with him.

bad addiction people has health related issues, if someone addicted with drugs smoke or drinks he will suffer from many body parts damages.
if a person who not doing exercise and he always wasting time in unnecessary things who is eating too much fast food who is always spent time in sleeping and don't connect with social persons he feels unhappy all times. its is a bad addiction. That people are also suffer with many health problems.

If you want to leave your bad addiction then you should try Good addictions.

A Good addiction makes people Strong healthy and a good person.
if you Are addicted with Exercise yoga and meditation then you are a good addicted. You should addicted with eat healthy diet, If you want to Good person you should addicted with Books and reading.

So don't addict with bad things, be addict with Good addiction..

Credits to MILAN_27