EDUCATION

Education

Education

          Noun. The process of receiving or giving systematic instruction, especially at a school or university. An enlightening experience. The act or process of imparting or acquiring particular knowledge or skills, as for a profession. Like general knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life.

* Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.

        Education is an important element in the struggle for human rights. It is the means to help our children and our people rediscover their identity and thereby increase their self-respect.

* the roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.

        The roots of education actually going to school, studying lots of subjects that are very hard, making your grades great, you always give your best are bitter and tiring. The fruits are sweet meaning that your education will take you to the right path.

* Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

        Education is all about understanding the nature and reasoning, questioning, causes, and effects of a particular thing. so education is not all about knowledge its about wisdom. So Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

* Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.

        Each new day teaches us new things whether we realize it, or not. This process is mostly unconscious that is why we are mostly unaware.

* Knowledge is power information is liberation. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family.

        the more knowledgeable people are, the better the society/community will be.

R

egards
TEEN FIX